- Chapter- Sixty -

The work day was over for Zac and Fatima, Zac and Gia was already home. Fatima was on her way and so was Carmen with the kiddos and Ziggy. About 20 minutes later Fatima and Carmen was pulling into the drive way, they both was getting out.

Carmen: Hey Mrs. Taylor, the kids had a wonderful day today, Ms. Amy informed me that Kameron apologized to Zaria and Zaria and Zyla apologized to him, so went out for ice cream, they did fall asleep on the way here.

Fatima: - Shutting her car door- Hey Carmen, and that was really nice of Kameron I'm glad he did apologize, and I'm glad my girls apologized back, I'm raising them well! And thank you truly for everything you do!

Carmen: No problem Mrs. Taylor you have such amazing kids.

Fatima: Thank you so much, let me go put my things in the house and I'll be right out to help you bring them I'm.

Carmen: Take your time.

Fatima went in the house to put her things down, she told Zac to help her with the kids, Gia came out to to help get the kids in the house. After like 10 minutes they kids was up running around in the playroom with Ziggy , Fatima was getting started on dinner, Gia went upstairs to her room she was sleeping in.

Zac: - coming in the kitchen, hugging Fatima from behind- Missed you!

Fatima: I miss you more, how was your day with Gia?

Zac: - clears throat- Um we ran into Angela at the office of course her ass had a lot to say, but I'm not even worried about her, I think it's something up with Gia.

Fatima: What you mean?

Zac: I told her today she hanging with me, she didn't wanna leave the house, like she was scared of something.

Fatima: - turning around, facing Zac- Zac let me ask you something?

Zac: What wassup baby? - curious-

Fatima: How much do you know about her? Like I'm confused on how she got our address and you said she was scared?

Zac: She said she may have found someone to track me down

Fatima: I don't know what that's about but I don't like it, who's someone?

Zac: I don't know babe, I'm just confused as you are.

Fatima: I'm telling you Zac I'm not for the bullshit, if she needs help or hiding something she needs to speak up now.

Zac: She said she wasn't hiding anything so I left it at that.

Fatima: Do you believe her? To me I know that's your sister and all but she still a complete stranger, If she putting us or our kids in danger I'm gone kill h-

Zac: You don't even gotta go there Fatima, like come on you always talking about killing somebody like why you always gotta take it there.

Fatima: You the one telling me she was acting scared earlier and that she had SOMEONE find you. That's not sitting right with me babe.

Zac: I know I know, well what you wanna do?

Fatima: You want me to talk to her? Maybe she'll open up to me, I don't know but I can try.

Zac: Fatima I know how you is you going to threaten that girls life - getting tight -

Fatima: I'm gone just tell her what it is, if she's hiding something we have every right to know, we have kids here Zac, it ain't just me and you.

Zac: Don't you think I know that Fatima, I know babe.

Fatima: You know what, I'm going out with my girls, Andi and Mad-