Chapter: 143.)

Zachary get out my face with that dumb ass look, instead of fucking looking at me, you could of been making right with your daughter"

"You testing me right now, like real shit Fatima stop playing me with" said Zachary.

"I don't give a FUCK" Fatima spat. "This whole time I was dealing with Zaria, you could of been dealing with Zyla"

"You just want to make shit, worse than what it already is Zac"

"Man Fatima go head, like you just wanna argue.. nobody got time for that shit." Zachary said, flagging Fatima off. Fatima just walked away, not giving him any more of hers energy, Zachary had went into Zaria's room.

"Really?" Zachary said, and Zaria took a deep breath. "Dad I literally just went over there to kill time, because Mercedes wasn't home at the moment" Zaria explained.

"I don't care Zar, you should of brought your ass back home, you knew you wasn't supposed to be at that little niggas house"

" But how is that fair that Zyla gets to go out with Malachi, and we both got in trouble"

"Don't worry about Zyla, this on you. Shouldn't have never took your ass over there, knowing you was supposed to be at Mercedes house, what happened the last time your ass went over there, we thought you was fucking missing, stop doing dumb shit like you grown" He yelled at her, and Zaria's eyes starting to burn up.

"You wasn't crying at that little niggas house, so don't cry now. Go put that shit on my bed" Zachary said, referring to her phone, keys , and other electronics.

As Zaria did that, Zachary went downstairs, Fatima was in the kitchen getting started on dinner.

"I'm not trying to fight with you Fatima, so you could drop the attitude" Zachary said, walking into the kitchen.

"Please just leave me alone, go think about your actions Zachary, you didn't even do what I told you to do, but you steady tryna talk to me when you should have been talking to Zyla"

" I'm gone talk to her, damn Fatima . Could I let her calm down first ." he said, throwing his hands up.

Fatima ignored him again, she was fed up with everyone at the moment, she knew how it felt for her father to treat her like shit, even though the situation wasn't the same between her father and Zachary, when she was Zyla age, she felt the same way Zy felt, so that's could of took a toll on her.

Some time had passed, and Zyla was making her way in the house, Zachary waited up for her, like he always does when any of his children are out late.

"It's 11:22 pm, your mom told you to be in this house at 11:00 pm" He scolded, and Zyla rolled her eyes, as she shut and locked the door behind her.

"I was sitting in the car, and I texted mom. You would have known that i-" Zyla was saying, but she quickly shut up, knowing her comment was gone be a smart one.

"Nah say what you was gone say" Zachary said, and Zyla didn't utter anything else.

"Look, my ba-"

"Honestly dad, with all due respect you could save your apology and before you start I'm really not trying to be disrespectful, but you literally always flip out on me, and you say it's because I'm older and you expect more out of me"

" But that doesn't give Zaria the right to act the way she acts, or do things she's not supposed to be doing, I am Zyla, not Zaria. Her actions should not have anything to do with me" Zyla vented and Zachary let her talk without interrupting.

" You see how you give her a inch and she took a mile, and I bet you didn't yell at her, you probably talked to her calmly and that's messed up dad, like what did I ever do to you?" Zyla asked.