- Chapter - Sixty- Eight -

Fatima: - Waking up - Why you always staring at me like that, first thing in the morning babe it's creepy.

Zac: - smiling- I just love watching you wake up, that's all baby. How'd did you sleep? - kissing her cheek-

Fatima: The best sleep I had in a very long time, thank you baby!

Zac: We got like 45 minutes, you wanna shower here or at home?

Fatima: Um I can shower here, and just got to work from here babe.

Zac: I kind of told the kids, we was coming home to see them before they had to go off to school babe, you know how we is with the promises.

Fatima: You right. I don't need my babies holding that against me, we can shower and be on our way to them.

Zac: Fine with me baby.. and again if I have to say it 1000 times over and over, I do apologize for how I talked to you.

Fatima: - getting out the bed, putting her robe on - Babe.. I promise you. We're good. I love you. Let's just move past it, did you talk to your sister?

Zac: - getting out the bed- She texted me, letting me know she made it back..

Fatima: Even though she pissed me off doing that dumb shit, I still think she shouldn't have went back there alone.

Zac: You're right, but I wasn't about to leave you here with our kids, and you think I'm choosing her over you. That was never the case either babe.

Fatima: - going in the bathroom- I know babe, I know. But I would have understood.

Zac: - Following behind her - So what you think I should do, your opinion matters the most.

Fatima: You do what you think is best for you babe, I don't want you doing something because I said do it, you have to want the same thing to baby.

Zac: Okay okay so put like this if you was in my shoes what would you have done?

Fatima: - laughing- I see what you doing there, you not slick.

Zac: No serious babe, I want you to answer that.

Fatima: Even though I had my question about her, I do see where she's coming from, if I was you I would go to her, just to make sure she's okay and she's safe.

Zac: So you have no problem with me going?

Fatima: Nope.

Zac: Are you sure Fatima? Because you know how you is, you say you're okay with something and don't really be okay with it.

Fatima: I promise you Zac I'm good with it.

Zac: Okay now!

Zac and Fatima finished up their conversation, then taking a shower together, doing their morning routine after.

At the Taylor's home:

The kids was up early than usual, Carmen got them all dressed and ready for school, while they waited for their parents to come home, currently all the kids is in the kitchen with Carmen, while she's about to make breakfast.

Carmen: Okay so what you guys in the mood for, waffles or pancakes?

Zyla: WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES!

Kai: PANCAKES!

Zaria: PANCAKES!

Zayden: I'll take Pancakes Ms. Carmen.

Carmen: Okay So waffles for Zyla, and Pancakes everyone else!

Zayden: You can just make pancakes for all of us make it easy for you, ZyZy will be fine.

Zyla: - crosses her arms - No I don't want pancakes , I want waffles.