- Chapter Twenty - Three -

Lydia: Your kids is disrespectful ASFUCK! I don't appreciate them telling my kids how i be on the corner! And how your son punched my sons friend! What type of kids are you raising??

Lori: BITCH YOUR KIDS STARTED! IT FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT! MY KIDS SAID WHAT THEY SAID, AND IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM, BITCH STEP! HOW YOU HERE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE CHILD? If his mother had problems why she not here?

Lydia: He's staying with me! So he's in my care.. Your son need to keep his fucking hands to himself!

Nasir: YO GET THE FUCK ON LADY!

Lori: Nasir don't play with me son!

(Lori ain't play about that cussing shit, Nasir knew better!)

Zac and Fatima made it downstairs and outside.

Fatima: WHY IS THIS BITCH BACK HERE?

Lori: SHE ON SOME CORNBALL SHIT! Now if I smack the bitch she gone be mad.

Lydia: Exactly why your kids act the way they do! Look at you!

Fatima: Bring them kids in it one more time, and I'm gone smack you too bitch! Now you doing to much.. You so worried about our kids.. And your kids the ones that started the shit!

Lydia: I'm sorry who was talking to you? You can mind your business and go back in your house thank you!

Fatima: BITCH THEY ARE MY BUSINESS! And if you DONT WANT YOUR ASS BEAT IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS ILL ADVISE YOU TO GET THE FUCK OFF OUR PROPERTY! I OWN THIS SHIT!

Nasir: Yeah Lando what was you saying about our moms? "They just be sitting in the house collecting our daddy's money" put some respect on my aunt name nigga . BIG LAWYER! BIG BOSS, BIG PROPERTY OWNER! And my mom OWN HER OWN SHOP! You a hound! Bringing your mom here! Have that same energy on the field NIGGA!

Lydia: LOOK HOW YOUR SON TALKING, you ain't saying nothing!

Lori: CAUSE THATS MY FUCKING SON! Don't you gotta corner to work? You on the wrong block missy!

Zac: I mean this where the money at Lori if you think about it sis (laughing)

Lando: Come on mom, it ain't even worth it

Zac: yea listen to your son!

Lori: Come back here imma smash your head in the fucking concrete BITCH!

Lydia: Yeah whatever!

Lydia and her kids walked away, and everybody went back in the house, this wasn't the end of this situation it was just getting started.

The kids was looking out the window, with the whole commotion going on.

Zayden: See mom you just went to 0 to 10 you expect us not to do the same thing

Fatima: Okay Zayden I get it son, but I want better for y'all, don't worry about what I'm doing!

Zayden: Mom you want better for us but you Wilding out, we looking up to you of course we gone feed of you and dad's energy sometimes even auntie

One thing about Zayden he was gone check his parents but In a respectful way. Zac and Fatima didn't mind, they wanted they kids to be vocal, it was just part of parenting.

Fatima: You right Zayden, my words need to match my actions. I will do better, for me, for us. Okay?

Zayden: Thank you mom.

Zac: Anything else on your mind?

Zayden: No dad.

20 minutes has passed by and the kids was off to school, and Fatima was leaving out for work.