Chapter 3| Threatened

"What?" Heeseung turned to you with one eyebrow raised as in asking you why you were tugging onto his sleeve

"What?" Heeseung turned to you with one eyebrow raised as in asking you why you were tugging onto his sleeve. Even though he teased you the whole day, sometimes he would act very coldly.

You shook your head, muttering quietly, "Nothing." You were about to turn away. Just then, Heeseung caught a hold of your wrist. "Did something happen?" He asked this time.

"Nothing really," you said, trying to smile. "How was your date?" You asked, changing the topic. Heeseung grimaced. "Turns out she ditched on her actual boyfriend for this date. He spotted us in the cafe and things got a little messy."

You pursed your lips, imagining how it must have been. All of a sudden you felt him touching your forehead with his slender fingers. You look up at him to see his bambi eyes focused on you while fixing your fringes carefully.

"You might try letting your bangs grow this time for a change," he said, making you raise both of your eyebrows. "I think you will look good with long hair," he added tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear.

This small physical interaction as his fingers brushed against your face doesn't fail to make you blush. You averted your gaze, holding his arm again. "Do we have classes tomorrow?"

"I guess so—about me. I don't have information about kitten school." Heeseung started teasing you, calling you a cat again. He always referred you as cat and idiot—his favourite two nicknames for you.

You rolled your eyes as he laughed, enjoying to see you getting annoyed. "What do you wanna do now?"

"Let's finish the movie we were watching."

"Let's go."

With that, both of you left the cafe and got into Heeseung's car to go to your house. You were watching a kid jumping with his mother through the car window. A wide smile took place on your lips as you moved even closer to the window.

At that time, Heeseung closed it without noticing that you, causing the window glass brushed against your hair. You instinctively touched it. "Did you get hurt?" Heeseung asked you immediately.

He rubbed the side of your forehead, guessing it got scratched. You shook your head, looking away to hide your blushing face. Heeseung moved his hand and kept it on the steering wheel, sighing a little, getting relieved that you were not harmed.

You were starting to realize that your friendship with Heeseung was getting a little threatened now that you were considering the gamble now.

______

Vote for the chapter please!