Chapter 54| Honestly

"I was so fucking worried getting your text, girl!" Your voice got cut off when you saw Jay who had his arm wrapped around Chaerin's waist

"Wow you came!" Chaerin fawned over you, speaking in a slurry voice. "How drunk is she?" You asked Jay, finding her unusual. "Way past her limit," he answered, "But I'm with her so the person you should be really worried about is over there."

Jay nodded to a direction to which you looked to find your boyfriend leaning against a pillar on the street, closing his eyes.

"He is pretty drunk as well," Jay said, causing a smile to creep up on your lips. Heeseung was always very arrogant about his drinking ability. Making a video of his silly drinking antics would be the best way to shut him up.

You walked up to him and reached up to peck his lips which made him finally open his eyes to look at you. "Baby," you called him fondly.

Heeseung softly smiled. "Hey," he said before stumbling upon you, throwing his arms around you, causing your small figure to disappear completely in his large one.

You were involuntarily engulfed in his arms but you did not complain. "You aren't mad?" His soft slurry speech made you melt like cheese. "I guess not but you aren't the type to actually give the exam tomorrow being hungover."

Heeseung let out a chuckle. "Were you studying? I didn't ask anyone to call you I promise."

You also wrapped your arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I know. Stupid Chaerin called me out of habit when she literally had a guy to take care of her now."

Heeseung laughed again. He laughed more often whenever he got drunk or sometime tipsy. "You are so cozy," he said, shifting his head a little to kiss your cheek, "And your cheeks are so soft."

"And you are so clingy when you are drunk." Your voice came out muffled against his chest. "Well you are clingy even when you are sober so don't complain," Heeseung successfully retorted even while being drunk.

"Let me see you," you demanded which he swiftly denied by shaking his head. "I wanna stay like this." You tried to back away but he kept you firmly in your place. "Please Hee, just once?"

He finally listened to you and backed up only a little to show you his face. His eyes were still closed. His dense eyelashes spread over his smooth, slight tanned skin.

His curvey lips were continuously urging you to lock it with your own. So much for making a funny video. "What is it?" He opened his eyes halfway through to look at you.

"You are so pretty," you accidentally confessed, causing the male to smirk. "So you literally just wanted to watch me?"

You were flustered at his sudden confident self. Sober or not he will be arrogant always.

You leaned in, causing you to feel his breath on your face. "Did you ask for permission?" Heeseung said with a laugh, not letting you to kiss him. You were again flustered at his teasing.

"I'm just kidding but you really won't like the way my breath is reaking of alcohol right now." You hit his chest with a puff. "You are so annoying," you complained before resting your head on his chest.

Heeseung buried his head in the crook of your neck. "Still you are my girlfriend so I don't care." A sigh left your lips before you spoke again, "Can I ask you something Lee?"

The male chuckled a bit. "Anything you want, babe."

"Why didn't you date like a normal person before? I mean why did you keep sleeping with a huge number of random girls? Why were you such a fuckboy?"

"Ouch," he pretended to wince in pain, "That hurt."

"I'm sorry," you quickly apologized, "But you know what I mean right and I never kinda supported that so you should understand."

Heeseung nodded, backing up only slightly to face you. "I know," he said, tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear, sending butterflies prattling in your stomach in the process.

"I guess I always kinda liked you."

___________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next part will be published tomorrow! Be sure to check it out and tell me how it was!