Chapter 9| Feelings

Heeseung was extremely worried about you being upset at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Heeseung was extremely worried about you being upset at him. He would always pull pranks on you and you would always get angry at him.

But you got revenge by smacking him, mostly his arms or even finger flicking his forehead. Then you would end up getting even more hurt since you used your palm or fist to hit him.

In any way, you would vent your anger on him. But this time, you did not even say anything to him. It was somehow scaring him. He had never experienced it before.

So he was trying to look for you at the campus but you were nowhere to be found. He even asked some of your friends for your whereabouts. But apparently they had not seen you too.

You got a few texts from him which you ignored. Then he called you. You could not resist picking his call up and hearing his voice. So you picked it up.

"Hello," he said from the other side but you could not bring yourself to say anything. He repeated the word a few times before calling your name. "Y/n?"

"Hello," you finally replied.

"I wanted to apologize for acting irrationally at that time. I kind of forgot that you are different from other girls. I'm sorry," he sweetly said.

But you could not immediately reply anything. "Okay?" He asked again. "Should I hang up?" He kept asking but you could not answer. You suddenly wanted to cry.

"Should I hang up?" He asked again. You hummed as a response. "See you tomorrow," he said to which you did not reply anything and ended the call before he could.

You were acting strange. Even you could not understand yourself. Why am I being so weird? You let your tears out which you were holding back for so long.

Am I really in love with him?

The next day, you were not talking to him. "Y/n," he called you as soon as he saw you. You normally looked up at him, closing your book.

"Did you complete Ms. Han's assignment?" You just shook your head as an answer. He sat across you. "Let me help you with it," he offered but you shook your head again.

"But I already apologised to you."

"It's not about that, Heeseung," you finally opened your mouth, "I just have a lot on my plate right now. "I will do it for you," Heeseung said, still not believing you.

You just let him do whatever he wanted. It would be fruitless trying to explain to him that you needed to stay away from him because your feelings for him was getting out of control.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!