Chapter 62| Graduation

Three Years Later:

Three Years Later:

"Gosh Y/n, you are so beautiful." You turned to your side to look at Heeseung who was almost sprinting towards you, completely ignoring everyone including Jake who was taking pictures of you.

You smiled brightly at your boyfriend who was also wearing his graduation cap and gown in the same way as you and all your batch mates.

Heeseung placed a deep kiss on your lips before staring down at you.

"Congrats on graduating, boyfie."

"You too," Heeseung said, placing a kiss on your forehead before linking lips with yours again. You kissed him back immediately, feeling his soft, slender lips moving against yours.

His arms wrapped around your waist as yours around his neck simultaneously. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Jake, being as impatient as he was, left to take others' pictures instead.

You broke the kiss after a while, gasping for breath. Heeseung rested his forehead against yours, breathing on your face.

"Heeseung," you called him to which he responded with a soft hum.

"I love you."

"Y/n and Heeseung!"

You jolted, pushing Heeseung away from you. "Oh goodness, I didn't know you two were dating," Heeseung's mother Mrs. Lee said in a cheerful voice. You had completely forgotten that the parents were supposed to come as well since yours were coming a bit late.

"Aunt Lee, I—"

"I always thought you two would make such a great couple. Y/n honey, I adored you so much since you two were in highschool. So when I saw you in our mansion during your freshman year, I was a little upset, assuming that you two were not in a serious relationship. But now hearing you confessing to my son like that—"

"Woah mom," Heeseung interrupted his mother, "Give her a break."

"I am just expressing my happiness, Hee. Can't I even do that?"

"Yes, mom," the male stated, wrapping one arm around your shoulder to gently pull you towards his body, "Y/n is my girlfriend. We have been dating for three years now and I can't imagine my future without her."

He looked down at you to see you already staring up at him. "I love her," he confessed, staring directly into your eyes before leaning in to peck your lips.

"Oh I am going to tear up," Mrs. Lee said, causing you to giggle. "Let me show you the campus, aunt Lee," you offered her which she gladly accepted.

Heeseung was the one who was selected to make a speech on behalf of your batch given that he was academically the best student, scoring the top marks almost always. He was also the basketball team captain and the representative of the whole batch.

His speech managed to make everyone shed tears, including both of your parents. You cried the most.

After that your faculty took a few pictures together. In the last picture, you pulled Heeseung for a kiss so that it remained as a memory for you all.

"Where are you taking me, Hee?" You asked Heeseung with a giggle when he was dragging you to somewhere else away from the others. "You will see," he replied, turning to you, winking.

The sun was turning crimson, announcing that it was time for it to go down. The large rooftop was entirely empty except you two.

"I always wanted to watch the sunset with you," Heeseung abruptly said, making you look at him. "Huh?" The male smiled and sat on the bench. "And since we are not coming back to this uni anytime soon, it's our last chance to get on this rooftop and watch the sunset together."

You were about to sit beside him but he pulled you down on his lap, settling you on his thighs. "Didn't know you were so romantic."

"Only for my girl."

It made you blush. His girl? Mom, I'm Lee Heeseung's girl.

"So what were you saying earlier?"

"Come on," you spoke, lightly hitting his chest, "It's not like it was the first time I said it."

"But you also don't say it often. Come to think of it, I was the first one to say it," Heeseung pressed, making it harder for you to make eye contact with him.

You rested your head on his chest as he slowly stroked your hairlocks. "I love you Lee Heeseung, so much! So much that I think I would go insane without you. Marry me please!"

Heeseung chuckled at your cuteness. He cupped your cheeks before kissing your lips repeatedly. "Who else do you think I am gonna marry?" He spoke against your lips, "It's either you or a tiny Persian cat which can replace you."

"So are you proposing to me?" You teased Heeseung, earning an eye roll from him. "In your dreams."

"You are so mean," you said, sulking, making Heeseung snicker. "Do you realise how cute you are?" He said, gently pinching your cheek, before kissing your nose.

"If I'm so cute then marry me." Your response made Heeseung hug your waist before nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck. You inhaled his honeydew scented shampoo, not being able to see his face.

The male shook his head. "You are impossible," he mumbled but enough audible for you to hear.

You smiled, caressing his cheek. "It's honestly amazing how I got the past fuckboy Lee Heeseung wrapped around my little finger."

Heeseung chuckled before backing up to face you. "Shut up, idiot." Letting out another snicker, he pressed his lips on yours.

There you were, kissing each other with the orange sunset as a background as if it was the end of the world.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

As always thank you so much for reading the book. You guys are the cause of my euphoria!