Chapter 51| Patience

"I like you

"I like you."

You were a little upset about the fact that you liked Heeseung first but he was the one confessing his feelings to you before you could. So you ended up blurting out your thoughts in front of him.

"Really?" The male asked, his eyes glittering with an incomprehensible type of excitement.

You nodded and his first response was chuckling softly. "Never knew the Y/n who always acts like she doesn't need me but ends up hugging me every time she was upset will actually fall for me as well."

You pursed your lips at Heeseung trying to tease you for having feelings for him.

He gently patted your head. "See, you are a little kitty after all." He connected his lips with you, kissing you softly. You kissed him back immediately, taking in all of his warmth.

He held the side of your face, his thumb caressing your cheek, making you feel giddy.

Then both of you parted, pressing your foreheads together. You were smiling with your eyes closed.

"Will you date me, Y/n? I wanna prove you how crazy I'm for you."

You opened your eyes to look at him. His bambi eyes were gazing at you intently. How can I ever reject to these eyes?

"Okay boyfriend," you replied, causing him to snicker.

Thus began your long awaited dating life with Lee Heeseung, your best friend.

It had been a month since that time. You were working in the kitchen. You had decided to make pasta for Heeseung since he always worked hard at basketball practice.

You were alone at home, preparing some fruits at first. You had told Heeseung about it. But you were supposed to meet him directly at the gym.

The thing you did not know was Heeseung had already arrived at your house to surprise you. He knew the passcode to your house.

Heeseung punched in the passcode and opened the door. First, he made his way into your room. Not finding you there, he went to the kitchen where you were diligently working.

Smiling ear to ear, the male wrapped his arms around your waist.

You were wearing only a nightwear since you were alone in house. It was sleeveless and ended at your upper thigh.

You were startled at first but relaxed when his melodic voice rang in your ears, "Hi gorgeous," he greeted, kissing your cheek.

"Why are you here? We were supposed to meet at the gym."

You were a little bummed out because of not being able to surprise him with your lunch box and elated at the same time because of getting his surprise.

A chill ran down your spine when Heeseung spoke again,

"Couldn't wait, babe."

________

Vote for the chapter please!

How do you guys like the new cover??!