Chapter 23| Serious

He placed kisses all over your neck and chest as much as your undergarments allowed

He placed kisses all over your neck and chest as much as your undergarments allowed. He used his teeth to bring down your strap, before marking your shoulder.

"You are so fucking hot, Y/n," he muttered, leaving you breathless. You also tried your best to compose yourself as you brought your mouth to his neck, kissing his beautiful jawline.

Heeseung suddenly picked you up with your legs wrapped around his waist. Then he laid you down on one of the long tables. The male observed you, causing you to suddenly feel self-conscious.

"You are gorgeous," Heeseung spoke before connecting his lips with yours again. He could not get enough of kissing you. "Why didn't I realise that before?"

He slowly started to pull down your skirt. You held your breath, feeling desperate for what was about to come.

Suddenly the bell rang, notifying the students that the gates will be closed within five minutes.

You jolted and sat upright. Heeseung knew what happened but he was unbothered. "What happened, babe?"

The new nickname he gave you made you fluttered but you did not let it get expressed. "Didn't you hear the alarm?"

"I did and it doesn't matter. Let's continue it until the gates will actually close."

"No, Heeseung." You started to pick up your clothes and dressing yourself. "We have to go, now! My mom will kill me if I don't go home tonight. She knows I'm in the campus."

"Then call her and tell her that you are at Chaerin's," Heeseung suggested while getting dressed himself.

"You are insane, Heeseung. What if mom calls Chaerin afterwards and what if the gates get actually closed after five minutes?"

"It never does. I stayed late a lot, practicing basketball at the gym," he kept talking as you two were already out of the classroom.

"I can't trust you and I can't spend the night at the campus. So I am going," you said before looking at him. He was standing a few steps behind you.

You walked towards him and reached up to peck his cheek before you decided to courage up. You brought your lips to the middle and kissed his lips as if you were his girlfriend.

"Bye Hee, I will see you later," You bid him goodbye before dashing towards the main gate. You could not bear to be in his presence anymore.

Both of you very well knew that you would not meet the next day since it was the last day before exams and you needed to get some serious study done.

________

Vote for the chapter please!