Chapter 56| Enraged

Heeseung pinched your thigh to make you speak up

Heeseung pinched your thigh to make you speak up. "Wanna go home," you mumbled without even opening your eyes. You were sprawled on a chair and he was standing in front of you.

The dim streetlight in an empty hallway managed to blind your eyes causing them to be squeezed shut.

"This asshole spiked Y/n's drink," Jay said, dragging a guy by his collar to Heeseung. Your boyfriend did not waste a second before landing a punch on his face.

"Calm down, Lee," Jay yelled, trying to break Heeseung apart from him who was already lying down on the street.

Jay's voice made you open your eyes. Through your narrow squinted vision, you saw Heeseung trying to pound on the guy. You gathered all your strength to get up and walk to him.

"What's wrong, Hee?" You asked, tugging onto his sleeve. The male looked at you. You had never seen him so worked up before.

You lifted your hand to touch his face. "What happened, baby?" Your voice softened his eyes, relaxing you as well.

"You take Y/n home. I will deal with this bastard," Jay told Heeseung and pushed him a little bit.

It was an advanced party in a club for Heeseung's birthday since he was determined to celebrate his actual birthday with only you but it went totally wrong as an unknown guy spiked your drink to take advantage of you.

Jay's words had no effect on him whatsoever as he approached the guy with more force this time and kicked him in the back. Jake, Riki and the other guys along with Jay freed the guy from Heeseung.

"Take Y/n home!" Jay yelled at Heeseung again, "She fucking needs to rest!"

You were about to collapse but the male caught you in time by grabbing your waist. He carried you up in his arms. "That bastard will go to jail tonight," Heeseung gritted through his teeth.

"I will make sure of that," Jay reassured him, making him finally walk towards his convertible, driving towards his home. After that, he got out of the car, taking you in his arms again.

Your face was so close to his neck, breathing in his manly cologne, getting a sense of security. You opened your eyes only halfway to look at him. Heeseung noticed that.

"Chaerin will tell your parents that you are in her house. So you can chill. They won't know that you are in mine."

You shook your head. "That's not I'm worrying about," you mumbled in a slurry voice. "Then?" He asked, glancing at you through the corner of his eyes. He had entered into the house with you.

"Did I ever tell you, Lee Heeseung, how much I love you?" Your confession managed to bring a small smile on his face, replacing the scowl.

You reached up to place kisses on his neck as he was walking towards his bedroom. "You are so gorgeous that I could stare at you forever," you said, trying to reach his lips but failing miserably.

He locked the door behind him and placed you down on the bed. You held his wrist, not letting him leave by your side.

You sat up and placed yourself on his thighs, straddling him in the process. Your fingers trailed down his shirt before starting to unbutton it. He did not stop any of your actions.

"What are you trying to do, Y/n?" He asked, knowing that you were already tired.

You brought your lips close to his ear before whispering, "I want you, Heeseung." You nibbled on his earlobe a little before taking his shirt off completely.

You placed kisses on his neck down to his chest and his abs. Your hands ran over his muscular arms wanting them to wrapped around you already.

Finally you brought your open mouth to his lips before locking them.

Heeseung being drunk as well, kissed you back immediately. His one arm snaked around your waist while other slipped under your top.

His cold hand on your warm skin over stomach made you shiver, which increased even more when his hand slowly trailed upwards.

You broke the kiss, gasping for breath. Heeseung did not waste this opportunity to bring his lips down your neck, placing open mouth kisses all over.

He swiftly pulled your top over your head, leaving you in your undergarment.

"My parents are home," he whispered to you in a husky voice, "So you have to be really quiet, princess."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next part of this special chapter will be updated tomorrow! Look forward to it!