Chapter 57| His Birthday

Your eyes fluttered open, searching desperately for the missing warmth

Your eyes fluttered open, searching desperately for the missing warmth. Obviously-You thought finding Heeseung standing shirtless in the balcony of his bedroom.

You tightly wrapped the duvet around you and tugged it up above your chest, being careful not to slip it to reveal your bare body as your expensive dress was lying on the floor since last night.

You slowly walked over to the balcony and spread your arms around the man who was facing his back towards you. Warm as I expected.

"Happy birthday, boyfriend," you said, burying your face into his broad bare back, nuzzling before placing a light kiss on it, "The love of my life-My handsome, perfect, attractive, talented baby-My Heeseung."

Heeseung's lips curved upwards as he turned towards you causing you to secure the duvet around you with your hand. "Thanks babe." He leaned in to kiss you.

You felt yourself melting in his soft lips. He parted away before whispering in your ear. "What about my gift?"

He did not even wait for your answer before placing soft kisses on your cheeks down to your neck. You suddenly forgot about the duvet and it slightly slipped down from your chest.

Heeseung noticed it, causing him to get down and place kisses there as well. "You are so cute," he spoke against your skin while you were trying to suppress any kind of sound that you were about to make by this action of his.

"Heeseung, we are at the balcony of your house. What if someone sees us?" You finally managed to speak. "Right." The male picked you up in his arms and walked towards his bed.

He placed you down before hovering over you. The male linked his lips with yours again, not depriving you of his warmth. You could feel his tongue tracing your lips and then the inside of your mouth.

His one hand was on your chest, caressing it and the other was around your neck, tracing your jawline, making you feel giddy all over with his touch only.

You wanted him again, having only vague memories of last night. This time, you wanted to remember his every touch, being sober. Your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

He pressed both of your bare torsos together. Your breath stuck in your throat at the sudden contact which you wanted so much yourself.

Without you realising, your hand made its way down to his waistband, tracing his skin over it.

"You are so cute these days," he whispered in your ear, making you freeze and stop playing with the hem of his shorts.

Heeseung looked at you in the eyes before his gaze dropped to your lips and then back to your eyes. "Trying to tease me is not going to result well for you, you know that right?"

The duvet had rolled down to your waist by then. Your bare upper bodies were glued together, radiating warmth to each other. "Really?" You said, wrapping your arms around his neck.

You watched his Adam's apple bobbing up and down once. "I wonder how bad it can get." You continued to tease him as your fingers once again found the cord of his shorts.

"You are no match for me, princess. It's honestly cute to see you even try." Heeseung was breathing down on your face. His gaze was more intimidating than ever.

And it worked on you. Your muscles tensed as you knew he was going to get the best of you as always. "What's wrong, kitty?" The male smirked. "Getting timid again?"

"Can you shut up?" You said, getting annoyed by your flustered self. Heeseung chuckled, seeing your expression. "You look like a tomato, getting so red and all."

"Shut up, Hee!"

"Also," he said backing up a little before staring at you with his big bambi eyes. "When are you gonna let go off that?" He asked, signalling to your hand gripping the hem of the duvet tightly.

"Oh," you exhaled, grasping the situation. He quickly noticed your brief pause. "Shit," he cursed as his eyes searched for yours. "Is something wrong, babe?"

You slowly sat upright before reaching up to place a brief kiss on his lips to relax him. It surprised even you how easily Heeseung managed to get worried about every little thing about you.

You pointed to your legs covered by the duvet as he moved from on top of you and sat on the bed. "Your legs are sore?" He asked when you did not say anything.

"Can't really move them right now. I wonder how I walked over to you. Because now my legs are aching so much even if I'm not moving them."

"I will get you pain relief patches." Heeseung was about to get up but you caught a hold of his wrist. "It's okay. I will be fine. It happened before a few times as well."

"Fuck Y/n, why didn't you tell me then?" You could see genuine worries in his eyes. "I didn't want you to worry, that's why."

"Did it happen only after we had sex? Or with others as well?"

"I don't really wanna answer any question right now. Can you cuddle with me please?" You stretched your arms for Heeseung to hug you.

He just could not disappoint you at that moment. So despite being so seriously involved in the conversation, he held your waist and pulled you up in his arms.

You were now resting your head on his chest, listening to his rhythmical heartbeat. His arm was wrapped around your waist, keeping you close to him with the duvet placed on both of you.

You held his hand, intertwining your fingers with his. "Y/n," he called you. "Call me baby," you demanded, "I don't like you getting all serious and call me by my name like this."

"Okay, Y/n baby, satisfied?" He sang and you giggled, "Now can you promise me something please?" You nodded, placing a soft kiss on his chest.

"Can you tell me the next time when I'm being rough with you or anything? I will try to go easy on you. I don't wanna hurt you, babe."

"I promise, birthday boy."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

New Heeseung book is coming soon!!!

I'm so sorry. I was supposed to publish this chapter long ago. But I got late:(( exams are the villains of my life. Next special chapter-Idk when I can publish but stay tuned as I'm writing a new Heeseung book!