Chapter 42| Model

The bus ride was going smoothly as you and Heeseung kept talking all the time and you were singing along with all the songs that were played.

"What?" He asked Jay as he was trying to say something to him. "No," he answered and his arm brushed against your cheek in the process.

You touched that part as you were startled. Heeseung held the side of your face, your hairlocks being under his soft touch. "Did you get hurt?"

You shook your head. Heeseung's other hand was free. He showed his palm for you to give him a lens from his camera bag.

But as if you were bewitched, you placed your hand into his. He held your hand regardless, intertwining his fingers with yours before letting you go. "The lens please, ma'am."

You finally understood and handed him what he wanted. He smirked. "You wanted to hold my hand that bad, huh?"

You did not retort to his teasing as it was the fact.

After you all reached the resort, Heeseung suddenly disappeared to click photos even though you were with him until then. His camera pouch was still hanging around your neck.

"Let's have breakfast. I didn't anything in the morning," Chaerin suggested, wrapping one arm around your shoulder. "Sure." You nodded.

You glanced around to finally find Heeseung in the table up front, sitting with Sunghoon, Somi and a few other girls. But you decided to have fun with your own friends.

Heeseung noticed how you sat separately from him. After finishing breakfast, he walked up to your table and clicked a picture of yours.

"We are eating here, sucker," Chaerin rebuked him for disturbing you two while eating. "Y/n has no problem. I am taking only her pictures now. You can just eat all day and have no pictures taken."

You plainly laughed at their bickering. "I didn't say that! I am gonna finish eating after a while. Then you can take my pictures!"

"No, Kim Chaerin, you are out. The yearbook will be filled only by this loser now," he said, indicating you. You still did not retort as he always loved to test your patience.

"Fine by me. You only take my photos because I am Y/n's friend so it doesn't matter anyway. You just need any excuse to take Y/n's photos."

"Excuse me?" You finally spoke, raising one eyebrow. Heeseung let out a chuckle.

You and him were always the talk of the campus. Even though you cleared numerous times that you were nothing more than friends, people just loved to make up scenarios about you two. So you had decided to keep quiet about it until Chaerin herself did the same thing.

Heeseung gripped your wrist to gain your attention. He did not want you to waste your breath over explaining the same thing over and over again.

"Come on loser, be my model for our yearbook."

________

Vote for the chapter please!