Chapter 24| Lost

As planned you did not go out the day before exams and the whole week of exam session was really hectic for you

As planned you did not go out the day before exams and the whole week of exam session was really hectic for you. Every time your mind trailed off in thoughts about that night, you shrugged yourself and tried your best to study.

The exams were finally over and you knew you could no longer avoid Heeseung. "How did it go?" Heeseung asked you while you were gulping down a bottle of water.

You lowered it from your mouth. "Good, I guess?" You awkwardly replied. "How was yours?"

Heeseung pursed his lips, saying, "I am fine with just passing marks." You rolled your eyes, returning to your usual self. "Shut the fuck up, Hee. You know you aced this semester as well."

Heeseung took the bottle from your hand and gulped down the rest of the water. "I hope so."

Just then, Chaerin came to you, wrapping one arm around your shoulder. "Let's go." You raised your eyebrows at her. "Where?"

"Didn't you see the text?" Chaerin asked to both you and Heeseung. It was clear from your expressions that you did not. "Jay asked all the students of our department to be present at the auditorium after the exams."

Heeseung let out an exasperated sigh. "What does he want again?"

"It's about some party to celebrate the end of our freshman year or something like that." Chaerin took both of you to the auditorium with her even though Heeseung did not want to be bothered with it.

You seated yourself in between Heeseung and Chaerin.

"I guess we can start now since our protagonist is also here," Jay said and immediately everyone knew he was talking about Heeseung even though all three of you were late.

Heeseung clicked his tongue in annoyance before cockily smiling and waving at everyone as if Jay's taunt did not bother him.

"So we are planning to hold a gala night after two weeks," Jay started as Sunghoon nodded.

The Park brothers were always good at throwing parties so everyone assumed like last time the party would be held at Sunghoon and Jay's mansion.

Since Park Sunghoon and Park Jay were step brothers, together they had a lot of friends.

"And the venue is Lee Mansion," Jay announced but Heeseung could not hear him since he was listening to music. You stifled your laugh before nudging him.

Everyone cheered, causing Heeseung to take his earphones out. "What?" He cocked one eyebrow at you. You signalled forward at Jay. "The gala is gonna be held at your place."

"The fuck, man?" Heeseung yelled at Jay. His face showed clearly how pissed off he was. "No can do." Jay shrugged his shoulders. "Your house is bigger than ours anyway."

Your best friend looked at you for suggestion. You softened your eyes before gently patting his head. "You can be selfless for once in your life, right Hee?"

Heeseung sighed in defeat, knowing that he lost this battle completely.

________

Vote for the chapter please!