Chapter 25| Defenceless

After deciding the venue, the roles were also decided

After deciding the venue, the roles were also decided. The performance lineup made everyone gape their mouth, especially the fact that Heeseung was paired up with Somi.

"Somi, isn't she the one Heeseung had brought to our party?" Sunghoon asked Jay, being a little clueless about the transferee. "Yeah," Jay let him know in a whisper, "The freshest queenka of our campus."

Jay, Sunghoon, Chaerin or you, no one knew her back then. Only Heeseung did, the girl he had termed as boring but the risk was still there since he was the one to invite her at the party.

You felt your stomach churning at the sight of her smile directing towards the person next to you, Heeseung.

He probably doesn't even remember her, does he?

Heeseung returned her smile. It was something he always did to avoid any unnecessary trouble but it made you feel even more anxious.

You were paired up with Sunghoon and he was already beside you, dramatically asking for your hand, getting on one knee.

You did not take his hand. Instead of it, you just walked away to the practice room with him following behind you.

Heeseung stared at the direction you went. He was having a bad feeling about this performance as well, not for him and Somi but for you and Sunghoon.

The male tightened his jaw as his eyes squinted in irritance. He glanced at Jay for once. He could have just paired up me and Y/n.

Just then, he got distracted by Somi wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her chest to his. "I'm honestly relieved that I'm getting to do this with you."

Heeseung let out a snort, gripping the sides of her waist. "Why?" He asked with one eyebrow quirked in amusement.

Somi felt goosebumps under his addictive touch. "Because the other guys stare at me too much, creeping me out. You are different." She placed a kiss on his jaw.

The practice room was almost filled with the last performers getting inside—Heeseung and Somi. You noticed that they were late and the vibes around them was strangely lifted up.

They were laughing with each other without any reason. Heeseung's arm was wrapped around her waist. You could see Somi intentionally throwing herself on him.

At the same time, Sunghoon's arm also never left your waist, caressing your side occasionally.

"Heeseung and Somi, you two are going to perform on Chaconne."

Heeseung was setting up his camera since they wanted to keep the memories of their last activity as freshmen.

But he paused what he was doing at the mention of the song.

Riki interrupted the silence. "Isn't that song like super sensual?"

_________

Vote for the chapter please!