Chapter 63| Wedding

Another 3 Years Later:

"We are not actually getting married, are we? This is just a stupid ceremony, right?"

You heard Heeseung chuckling at your question from the other side of the call. "It's an actual wedding, babe, fully planned by you. You are gonna be Mrs. Lee Y/n, unless you wish to ditch me and leave me standing on the isle alone."

You shook your head thought. "How can I leave my baby alone? I'm just panicking, Heeseung," you muttered.

"I'm shocked," your boyfriend sarcastically said to which you snapped. "Stop kidding, Lee! I can't bear your stupid, cocky ass anymore!"

Heeseung composed himself before speaking, "Are you on your periods?" You clicked your tongue. "I wish but not a chance."

"Then what's up with the sudden mood swings?"

"I told you I'm actually panicking, thinking that from today I'm gonna be called a married woman. So many responsibilities will come to me with the name Lee, with your name!"

"Hey calm down, princess. Do you want me to come over right now? I still got an hour before we have to leave for the venue."

"No, Hee, we can't. They have asked us to not see each other before the wedding."

Heeseung scoffed, saying, "That's bullshit. Why wouldn't I be able to meet my wife to be? I'm comin—"

"No, you are not," you forbade him after blushing at the word 'wife' from his mouth, cutting the call, without letting him say anything.

All your worries disappeared, when you walked down the aisle in your wedding dress, making eye contact with your favourite person in this world, Lee Heeseung, who also smiled brightly at you.

"Ready, beautiful?" He asked, taking your hand in his. You gave him a small nod, returning his smile.

The wedding was over within a few hours which felt like an eternity to you.

You were now sitting in Heeseung's Mercedes with him driving the car beside you. The destination was your honeymoon suite. You looked at his side profile. He looked ethereal in his wedding suit.

He was driving the car with one hand while his other hand rested on your thigh. "Where are we going, Heeseung?" You asked him tiredly, brushing his face with the back of your hand.

"You will see," he said before turning his head to the side and kissing your hand. You reached to your side to place a kiss on his cheek. "Okay, husband."

Heeseung laughed at your cheesy behaviour. "Cute," he spoke without realising that he said it out loud, fuelling you to act like that even more. "Am I?" You said, batting your eyes repeatedly.

The male just shook his head with a smile plastered on his lips. You two reached the hotel after a while, getting out of your 'Just Married' tagged car.

Your honeymoon suite was huge, having a staircase in the middle of it, swimming pool in the back and a decorated rooftop. "I love it!" You let Heeseung know, kissing him again.

"You just need an excuse to kiss me," he said, tickling your sides. You squirmed before holding both of his hands. "You know I'm sensitive," you muttered, breathlessly.

"Trust me, I do," Heeseung whispered in your ear only to cause you smack his chest. "Get me out of this sack," you whined, frowning, indicating your wedding dress.

Heeseung scanned you from top to bottom before kissing just below your ear. "You think you can handle it, babe?"

You backed up to face him. "No funny business before I get to enjoy the pool." Heeseung let out a chuckle. "Sure."

Once again you were standing in front of the mirror with Heeseung behind you. You breathed deeply, before closing your eyes. "You looked so gorgeous today."

His voice made you melt in the inside. You could feel his fingers unzipping your dress. He undid the hooks and knots of the dress as well, making it slowly slid down your torso and hanging on your waist.

Heeseung placed kisses on your bare shoulder. "I can do the rest, Hee. Your words got completely ignored by him as he picked you up in bridal style and placed you down on the bed, hovering over you.

He linked his lips with yours, dropping the white satin wedding gown on the floor. You did not reject him as his lips moved down to your neck. A moan left your lips as he kissed your sweet spot, making him regain his senses.

"You wanted to enjoy the pool," he said, pulling away, "Get changed and join me. We will continue it there."

Sending you a wink, he left the bedroom. You pouted before wearing a white coloured bikini and taking the gift you prepared for Heeseung in your hand.

"Get in, sexy," Heeseung uttered as soon as you were there. He was wearing just a white shorts, flashing the rest of his bare body. "Is the water cold?"

He shook his head with a smile, stretching his hand towards you. You took it without thinking, getting inside.

Heeseung did not waste any time before cupping your face to kiss you again. You immediately responded to his kiss, latching your arms around his neck, holding his gift tightly in your fist.

The kiss heated up when his one hand travelled down to your waist, gripping it to slam your body against his. The way his pelvis moved against yours dropped your jaw. His tongue was already inside your mouth, exploring every inch of it, leaving you breathless.

"I have a gift for you," you said, finally after breaking the kiss.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!

What do you think the gift will be? Guys thank you so much for 103K+ reads!! You guys are the best!!

Next and the final chapter will be updated soon! Wait a little bit more please?