Chapter 22| Over

It was late at night and you were still studying in one of the classrooms all alone

It was late at night and you were still studying in one of the classrooms all alone. You avoided going to the library since it was the exam season, causing the library to be crowded.

And also because of what happened last time still gave you butterflies, making it difficult for you to study.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Heeseung himself. He was drenched in sweat, wearing just a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

He was playing basketball instead of studying? You thought, not knowing that he had a lot on his mind.

"Do you want to join me for studying?"

"Yeah sure, princess," Heeseung mockingly said with a smirk plastered on his lips which was very unfamiliar for you.

"Then where are your books?" You innocently asked, "I am not going to share mine, just to let you know."

"We are not gonna study books, Y/n," Heeseung said, stepping towards you. He hovered over on the desk in front of you. "We are gonna study each other today," he muttered, taking off his t-shirt.

Your eyebrows raised at the sight of his shirtless torso. His toned abs and muscles which easily revealed the fact that he was an athlete.

Heeseung pushed away the desk from in front of you and took the seat across you. He tangled his ankle with your seat and pulled it towards him with his foot.

"I am yours tonight, Y/n," Heeseung said, wrapping one arm around your waist. "I will do whatever you wish."

As if bewitched by him, you settled yourself on his thighs with your legs placed on either side of him. The corner of his lips curved upwards satisfyingly as if he knew that he was already won you over.

His hand was already under your miniskirt, caressing your inner thigh. You wrapped his neck with your hands before pressing your lips onto his.

It was the second time for you to kiss him, being conscious but it was actually the third time since you had forgotten about the one at Sunghoon's party.

As you had expected, you felt yourself melting in the curves of his lips. The way his lips moved perfectly in sync with yours made you impatient. You opened your mouth and so did he. Your tongues fought each other for dominance, announcing how much you both wanted this to happen.

Heeseung trailed down your neck with his tongue. When you felt him unbuttoning your shirt, you knew it was over.

________

Vote for the chapter please!