Chapter 6| Conscious

"Let me do it," Heeseung said, gently pushing you aside

The games went on for quite some time. Then they decided to have some snacks while watching movies. You were asked to prepare the snacks while they were selecting which movie to watch. You did not notice that Heeseung followed you here.

You were quite surprised at him being like that. It was not his usual self. He usually likes to be in groups and have more fun playing games and chatting with his friends. He was not the type to help people doing any work.

But you noticed that he would go out of his way for you some times, even though it was really occasional but there were times when Heeseung would be beside her though she had least expected him to be.

You leaned on the kitchen counter. "You bought them or what?" He nodded to your question without looking at you, acting all busy getting the store bought fried chickens out of the oven.

"That will be our meal?" You asked again, getting worried about his diet.

He paused what he was doing to look at you. "We can go out if you wanna." You shook your head. "Not really." Heeseung let out a chuckle at your response finding you purely obvious.

"Now you do the rest since it was supposed to be your job," Heeseung said, making you pout which he purposely pretended to not see. "Also," he spoke again, "I can drop you to your home if you wanna leave now. You really seem out of it."

It was true. You were actually uncomfortable during playing truth or dare since Heeseung was sitting beside you, being shirtless. You were extremely conscious of him. But you could not tell him that.

"I'm okay. You go and sit with others. I will be there in a minute," you reassured him. "'Kay," he said with a small smile.

You went outside in the living room. They were already watching a movie, switching the lights off. There was no more space left on the couch. Your eyes met Heeseung's who was already looking at you.

He patted his thighs indicating you to sit on his lap. You rolled your eyes at your luck. But since there was no other option, you did as he said.

Your face heated up, as you settled yourself on his thighs. Both of your thighs were touching. Heeseung wrapped one arm around your waist to hold you more securely.

"You comfortable?" He whispered in your ear. You reluctantly nodded. It was neither true nor lie.

Heeseung rested his other hand on your thighs, giving them gentle squeeze occasionally. This man should be disciplined. You abruptly thought, mentally scolding yourself as well.

He's just trying to make me feel comfortable. You glanced at Heeseung. His bambi eyes glued to the TV screen. His high nose was glittering in the light flashing from the TV. His sharp jawline could be fully seen from your angle.

His lips that were making you want to claim them as your own. Then why am I so conscious of him.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!