Chapter 4| Dare

The bottle spun and stopped directing at you

The bottle spun and stopped directing at you. Everyone clapped in excitement. It was Chaerin's apartment. You and your group of friends were gathered there to hang out including Lee Heeseung.

You were already a little nervous around him nowadays. On top of that they decided to play truth or dare. Chaerin awkwardly smiled, noticing you being so stiff.

"Let's go easy on Y/n, y'all," she reminded everyone. Nishimura Riki, an exchange student from Japan, imitated an evil laugh. "Okay Chae, we will go easy on your best friend alright."

Park Sunghoon smacked his arm. "Stop scaring the girl, Riki." Miyeon, another friend of yours tried to proceed the game. "Truth or dare," she asked. You pondered a little before answering.

"Truth," you replied as you were more scared of dare. Jake raised his hand. "Can I ask the question?" Then Riki and Jake fought for a while to decide who would ask you a question.

"Just play rock, paper and scissors," Heeseung suggested, getting up to walk and sit beside you to reach out to his favourite snacks around you. Riki won, resulting a sulky Jake laying down on the floor.

"Okay, I wanted to ask you," he took a pause before saying, "Did you and Heeseung ever kiss?" Heeseung stopped munching on the chips. "Come on," Jay interrupted, "They are just friends."

"I know," Riki replied, "But they are always together. Don't you think something should happen between them, even if just an experimental kiss."

You were really taken aback by this question. Even though it was not true, it still made you nervous, scaring you that people might already get to know how you think about Heeseung these days.

Heeseung wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "The joke's on your face, Riki. 'Cause we never did more than friendly cheek pecks, right princess?"

The fact that Heeseung was so close to you engraved in your mind, making you unable to talk. Heeseung waited for you to speak, smiling softly at you.

"N-no," you finally managed to speak, "We never kissed." Then you smiled back at Heeseung, giving him the signal that he can let go off of you.

The game continued.

Both of you were wearing shorts that day. Your knees would occasionally touch his, giving you butterflies about which Heeseung was totally oblivious.

You were wearing a tank top which revealed your stomach and waist a little and Heeseung was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt.

The bottle eventually landed directing towards Heeseung. All of your friends cheered again at which Heeseung smirked. He had no problem answering any question or performing any dare.

"Dare," Heeseung said, caressing your hair habitually. Jungwon let out a laugh. "We did not even ask you yet." Heeseung flashed a cocky smile. "I have no problem either way so might as well do the difficult one."

"I dare you to kiss me," Miyeon said, making you feel angry, upset and nervous at the same time. You could not watch him kissing another girl. He always dated other girls but never introduced them to you. It would be the first time for you to watch him kiss any other girl.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!