Chapter 27| Condition

"That's something you have to figure out on your own," Heeseung teased you, getting up. He put the camera belt around your neck so that it was hanging with you.

"Keep the camera with you. I need to make a call."

He was gone after saying that. He was always like this to you, not helping you out when you directly asked for it.

In the meantime, you and Sunghoon started to practice the basic steps. By just glancing at him, you knew how much he was enjoying the process.

His smirk never left his lips as his arms were wrapped around you, his hands travelling aimlessly on your back, waist, hips.

"Let's take a break," you suggested and he listened to you.

On the other hand, Heeseung had already picked up almost all the moves by just watching the demo. "When are we gonna start practicing?" Somi asked, sitting beside him on the floor.

He was about to answer her but suddenly his gaze shifted to you and Sunghoon. The male scoffed in disbelief when he saw what you were doing.

So much for being uncomfortable with him, Y/n.

The break was actually an excuse. You wanted to convince him to change the song. So you decided to play a trick that would work on Sunghoon who was very much interested in you.

You seated yourself on his thighs, surprising him slightly. But Sunghoon tried to not be fazed and held your sides.

Heeseung's jaw tightened as he saw you bringing your lips close to the crook of his neck to talk to him in a low voice. He kept scowling at Sunghoon without even realising.

"I know that criminal love is going to be one of the main performances of the evening but I really don't think I am fit for it," you lied.

Actually the song was a bit too erotic for your taste on top of your erotic dance partner.

Sunghoon stared at you. His gaze let you know that he had already fallen into your trap. "So," he spoke, "Should we change the song?"

You pursed your lips. "I don't want to force you but I hope you understand that I want you to be my dance partner but the problem is our choices are so different," you lied again.

Sunghoon snorted. "Then what do I get in return?"

"Huh?" You did not expect this question.

"Do I get to date you in return?"

You could not hide your perplexed expression from him, hearing his demand.

"Hi—Uh." Both of your attention went to the direction from where the voice came. It was Heeseung.

He was standing in front of the huge mirror and had a microphone in his hand with which Jay spoke a while ago.

"Nothing much, guys. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not gonna perform Chaconne if my partner isn't Y/n."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!