Chapter 10| Deal

"Pass me the freaking ball, Y/n

"Pass me the freaking ball, Y/n." You raised your head to look at Heeseung. He was covered in sweat, wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"I don't really wanna play right now," you said, shaking your head, disapproving the idea. Heeseung pursed his lips. He was constantly trying to cheer you up without even knowing what was wrong with you.

"I'm not asking you to play. The ball rolled towards you so just pass it to me." Heeseung had intentionally made the ball roll towards you and you kind of knew it.

You reluctantly took the ball in both of your hands and picked it up before slamming it down in the direction of where Heeseung was but it somehow went in a complete different direction.

Heeseung plopped down on the gym floor. "Get it to me," he demanded to you. "Why? You do it yourself." You started studying again.

Heeseung walked towards you and snatched your book from your hand. "What the fuck, Hee?" Heeseung let out a snicker. "You are finally calling me Hee."

"What do you mean? Just give me the fucking book?" You tried to take it back from him but he just kept raising it higher.

"Try a little more, peanut." The male snorted. You were bouncing on your spot but it was physically impossible for you to compete with a guy whose height is 6 feet 2 inches.

You eventually stumbled upon his chest. He supported you by grabbing a hold of your back. "Look at me," he said, noticing that your gaze was glued to the floor. "Come on, Y/n."

You finally did as he said. "One game with me? I promise to keep a handicap. If you can make even one basket against me, you will win but for me to win, I will have to make ten baskets in five minutes. Deal?"

You thought for a few seconds and decided that sweating was a good way to get rid of your baggage of worries. "Deal."

The ball bounced up and down as Heeseung was dribbling it before fixating it in his hold and then passed it to you. You merely caught it with your tender fingers and tried dribbling.

It was not your first time since you always hung out with Heeseung and he was a basketball player but it was not your thing either. You were not much of an athlete type even though you liked watching sports.

The ball got snatched within a few seconds from your control as Heeseung dribbled it again towards the hoop and made his first basket out of ten.

You sighed since he kept making scores again and again. "Come on, Y/n, you are not an audience," Heeseung taunted, making you scowl at him.

You tried your best to steal the ball from Heeseung but ended up tangling your ankle with his and fell on top of him with his back on the floor.

The two of you stared into each others' eyes for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

Heeseung got up, grabbing your waist to make you sit on his thighs as both of you kept laughing your guts out.

"Thus the peanut takes down the whole tree with her when things don't go her way."

You stood up, still laughing. "It was so funny when you fell down, Hee. I've never seen you like this." You were having a hard time breathing.

Heeseung did not respond anything. He just kept staring at you. He was proud to make you finally laugh.

Thank goodness, you are back.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!