Chapter 52| Forever

The tough muscles of his veiny arms seemed to sooth your stomach even through the fibers of your thin piece of clothing

Your hair was pulled up into a messy bun, causing your neck to be fully exposed. Heeseung's tongue was roaming on your neck.

He spun you around, taking one of the strawberries from the chopping board which you had been preparing for his lunch. He put it in his mouth and connected it with yours.

You could feel the taste of that strawberry melting in both of your mouths together. You entangled your fingers in his hair, pulling him in. Heeseung lifted you up in his arms and placed you on a counter.

His hand was under your dress travelling in its free will. Your breath hitched. You were getting impatient under his touch with every second passing, causing you to unbutton his shirt.

Heeseung also undressed you before placing you down on the floor. He dragged his mouth down your body, teasing you even more. He reached up again to kiss your lips.

"You are so fucking attractive, Y/n."

The two of you were lying beside each other on the floor after all of it was over. Heeseung's arm wrapped around your waist, keeping you glued to his body.

You rested your head on his chest, listening closely to his rhythmical heartbeat.

"I love you," he abruptly said, causing you to be surprised at his sudden confession. "Huh?"

"I am in love with you, Y/n," he confessed again, kissing the side of your forehead, "I don't think I can do without you anymore."

"Can I kiss you right now?" He laughed at your question. "I am serious, Heeseung. You are such a baby for laughing at me every chance you get."

"Hello, ma'am, someone just confessed to you. It is a basic courtesy to say at least something to not let the situation get awkward."

"And the person who just got confessed wants to throw herself on that someone. Isn't she even allowed to do so?"

You actually wanted to kiss him at that time. You were happy beyond explanation. You never imagined Heeseung would actually see you in this way let alone be in love with you.

"Of course, princess, whatever you wish," Heeseung replied, pressing his lips onto yours, pulling you into a deep kiss.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next chapters will be longer than before! I am so sorry for writing it so messily up until now. Thank you all for still reading it and giving it so much love! I love y'all and my Heeseung!

This book is a tribute to my own personal experiences with changes to multiple details and self-made twists. Look forward to the longer chapters!