Chapter 19| Attention

Heeseung was studying, sitting across you

Heeseung was studying, sitting across you. It was twenty minutes after you had told him that you wanted attention from him.

You still had not done anything yet to distract him from his studies as you were also reading for the past twenty minutes.

But now you got bored and wanted attention from him again. So you decided to startle him again but not like the last time.

You lifted one leg under the table and rested it on Heeseung's thigh. You were determined to keep your eyes on him to see his reaction.

The male's eyes widened for a second, followed by his eyebrows twitching and forehead creasing. He looked like he was genuinely suffering.

He looked at you and then cocked one eyebrow as if asking you 'What?'

You instantly broke the eye contact, shifting your gaze to the book in front of you.

Heeseung had no choice but to keep studying again. He could not just move your leg as he had promised you to let you do what you wanted.

You had a hard time stifling your laugh for the rest of the time.

The library got emptier as the night darkened, leaving only a few students including you two.

The side around where you were sitting was completely empty. So you decided to approach Heeseung.

You walked to him and settled yourself on his thighs, wrapping your arms around his neck. "How long are you gonna study, Hee?"

You burried your head in the crook of his neck, taking in the scent of his manly cologne. Who wears such addictive cologne while just studying?

"Aren't you testing me too much, Y/n?" His deep voice made you flinch.

You were about to back up but froze when you realised that Heeseung slipped one hand under your shirt.

His cold hand sent shiver down your spine. "Hee, what are you doing?"

"Teaching you what distraction is, princess."

"I—uh—" You had opened your mouth to speak but stopped again when you realised his other hand was tugged onto the hook of your shorts.

He was teasing you at this point. You instantly backed up, wanting to look at him in the eyes to know what had gotten into him.

He innocently raised his eyebrows. "I thought you wanted attention from me, Y/n."

"You know that's not what I—"

Your words got cut off when he started licking your jaw. "It's the very concept of attention I know, sweetheart."

________

Vote for the chapter please!