Chapter 41| Prettiest

"Chae, I am almost there," you yelled on the phone as you got up on the bus

"Chae, I am almost there," you yelled on the phone as you got up on the bus. You found Chaerin sitting on the end of the bus. So you walked there and sat beside her.

Glancing around, you could not find Heeseung anywhere. He did not tell me anything about not coming.

"Okay, now we are all waiting for Heeseung," Chaerin said as now you were there as well. "He is on the way," Jay informed you.

Thank goodness, he is at least coming to the trip. You thought. The trip was another celebration of ending your first year.

Heeseung came after a while but sat on the front of the bus. Then the bus started. Chaerin, you and a few others walked to the front to talk to them while standing.

But you took a seat there. Just the seat across Heeseung's. He still had not talked to you that day. Chaerin went to her seat without you.

Suddenly Heeseung took a picture of you with his camera. "Let me see," you whined because he did not ask you to pose.

Heeseung stood up from his seat and stood in front of you to show you. "Another!" You demanded and stood as well to pose.

"Y/n, do this," he said grinning at you asking you to copy him. You shook your head and smiled normally as you usually did.

Just then, Heeseung's seat was taken by Sunghoon. Your seat was also taken by Dayeon.

"Dayeon, can you move to the seat beside it, please?"

"Beware of Y/n. Listen to what she says otherwise she will throw up on you," Heeseung said to Dayeon and you smacked his arm.

"Get off, Park. I was sitting there."

Sunghoon pretended to not hear him. "Let it be," you told him, "Everyone is just excited."

"Then I will sit here," Heeseung said before abruptly sitting on your thighs. You pushed him to get up again. "Are you fucking crazy? Do you know how much you fucking weigh?"

"That's so unfair. I carried you so many times and you could not return the favour for even one time?"

You rolled your eyes at him being so unreasonable. He stood there in front of you hovering, placing one hand on your seat beside your head to support himself. He hung his camera bag around your neck.

"I did not put on much makeup today," you told Heeseung as he always pestered about how you did not need makeup.

"You look the prettiest today," he complimented, making you blush.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!