Chapter 55| Screw

"I guess I always kind of liked you," his answer left your jaw open, making you even regret asking this question

"I guess I always kind of liked you," his answer left your jaw open, making you even regret asking this question. "In the back of my head-I don't know."

He let out a laugh at your reaction. "When we graduated from high school together and I realized for the first time that I won't see you again, it started building up inside me but you were such a little baby at that time, considering me nothing but a friend so I was afraid of seeing you that way."

"Huh?" It was your only response.

"I don't know. I kinda felt like a pedophile?" He laughed again. "So I tried to shake off those thoughts about you and hooked up with other girls so that at least our friendship wouldn't get ruined."

"Are you being serious right now?" You also backed up, trying to overcome the shock. He nodded. "What if you got scared and stopped talking to me from the next day and then cried to your mom about your best friend Heeseung being a pervert."

You hit his shoulder. "I am not that much of a baby. You are so good at exaggerating!"

Just then, Chaerin stumbled on Heeseung's back. "Aww it's so good to see you two together," she cooed pinching Heeseung's cheek, "Gosh, I was so sick of Y/n whining about having a crush on you and how much she hated when you went on dates with other girls."

Heeseung's eyes widened as he looked at me. I was equally surprised as he was. "Chae what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled to hide my flustered face from Heeseung.

"I have been looking for you everywhere," Jay said, wrapping his arm around Chaerin's waist. "I was just telling Heeseung that Y/n was head over heels for him like all the other girls of our campus and she also used to look at his shirtless pict-"

"Jay will you please put her to sleep or drive her home?"

"Yeah I was just about to drop her off but then she suddenly disappeared. Anyway guys, good night." Jay and Chaerin walked off to his car after that.

Very hesitantly you looked at Heeseung who was smirking cockily at you. He rolled his tongue inside his cheek. You could not take his arrogant expression anymore.

"What the fu-"

"Will you care to explain that?"

"No," you said, shaking your head, "Because you won't remember any of this tomorrow."

"Oh, come on baby, you know that none of my hangovers make me forget anything."

"Okay." You sighed in defeat. "I had a huge fat crush on you since the start of our first semester and I would get hurt whenever I saw with any other girl."

"Aww poor baby," Heeseung cooed, locking his lips with yours. You could taste alcohol in his lips but as you said it did not matter to you anymore.

His one hand was gripping your waist and another softly caressing your neck before fixating on the side of your face.

You kissed him back immediately, causing an electric wave to transmit in your body. "Say princess," Heeseung muttered in between the kisses. You hummed for him to continue.

"Wanna screw this exam and spend the night together?"

___________

Vote for the chapter please!

So this chapter was basically a cute one! A new special chapter will soon be published! Look forward to it as well!