Chapter 60| Intimacy

"Bed," you muttered breathlessly

"Bed," you muttered breathlessly. You were not fully comfortable on a small couch.

"Sure princess." Heeseung smirked before locking his lips with yours, kissing you ever so gently. He picked you up in his arms, still not breaking the kiss.

He placed you down on the bed.

You undressed yourself and dropped it beside the bed and Heeseung unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it aside on some corner of the room.

He hovered over you again as you were left just in your undergarment and shorts.

The male tucked onto the hem of your shorts before looking into your eyes for permission which you gladly provided with a nod.

Heeseung knew what you wanted at that moment. You wanted comfort—the comfort you were familiar with—the comfort from a person who genuinely cared for you.

You reached up, kissing him again, wanting to feel his soft lips pressed on yours all the time.

Your hands ran around his back, leaving vague marks here and there with your fingernails.

"Hee," you whispered into his ear before placing kisses on the crook of his neck, "I need you."

The way your bodies collided against each other, sent you to a different space as if you did not belong to this world.

His kisses were passionate. The way Heeseung unclasped your undergarment and stared at you while letting it slowly slide down your torso while he supported your back, made your heart flutter.

"Whatever you want, tell me immediately, okay?" He said, receiving a nod from you.

After taking off your shorts, the way he slipped a finger inside the lacy fabric of your undergarment and motioned it made your stomach twirl, causing you to breathe out his name, "Heeseung."

"Yes doll?" He responded, continuing his actions anyway. "I—uh" you could not form a sentence as his touch was preventing you from doing so.

Heeseung reached up to kiss you again, his tongue softly tracing the inside of your mouth. "Do you want me to show you how much I want you?" He whispered huskily in your ear.

Without hearing your response, the male brought his lips down to your neck, placing butterfly kisses as his other hand roamed over your chest, tracing your curves, memorising each inch of your body perfectly.

You squeezed your eyes shut. "Show me," you weakly whispered before trailing your hand down his abs to his belt to unbuckle it.

The sound of raining outside, got louder, causing you to get more and more sensitive to his touch. It was as if the rain had been specialised only for the two of you.

Heeseung took your touch as a cue before taking off his pants as well. The male got down on you while his one hand cupping your chest.

"Heeseung," you breathed out when he placed kisses on your inner thigh, flicking his tongue against your center.

His smirk grew wider. "Good girl. Keep saying my name like that," Heeseung's voice piercing through the sound of raindrops.

The next day, all of you were waiting in the lobby for an Uber to pick you up for airport. Heeseung handed you a cup of chocolate coffee and a pack of Tylenol. "You okay?" He asked, sitting beside you.

"I guess so," you slowly replied. Heeseung bit down on his bottom lip. He hated seeing you like that. "Let me know if you need something. I will be beside you for the whole day."

You let out a chuckle. "There's no need. You can go and talk with the boys."

"We all know she is yours," Sunghoon said, sitting beside Heeseung, "No need to get her all vocal about it in the bed."

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" You asked Sunghoon. "I'm talking about last night when you were loud and squeaky about how good Lee was making you feel. The walls of the hotel rooms aren't soundproof, you know?"

"Shut the fuck up!" You said, turning completely red. You were even more embarrassed when you saw Heeseung struggling to stifle his laugh.

"You are so annoying," you complained to your boyfriend. "What's the problem?" Heeseung said, smirking at you, "I like it. I found you twice hotter and cuter because of that. Also—"

He leaned closer to you. "It actually turns me on."

"Fuck off, Lee Heeseung!" You yelled at him but he just kept on laughing.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

I will update everyday from now on until I properly finish the book!

The chapters will be called regular and not special anymore since the book is continued again instead of completed.

I'm going insane because of Heeseung. He's honestly the perfect human being that could ever exist. He's so attractive and like the cutest and also the hottest man alive.

And I wanted to thank you guys tbh. The book has reached to so many readers and you guys like this book a lot as well. Love you so much ❤️❤️