Chapter 38| Butterfly

You were wearing Heeseung's white shirt with one of his shorts which was adorably large for you. Heeseung was standing beside you.

In front of you were his mother who actually called Heeseung like that and a four years old girl who was his mentioned 'date'.

So cute. You squealed, seeing the little girl who was apparently Heeseung's older brother Heedo's daughter, Heebyeol.

Heeseung picked her up in his arms. "She is going to be with you for the rest of the day, since I will keep really busy today," his mother told him.

Then she directed her attention to you. "I am so sorry dear. I can clearly see that you two had different plans but the situation forced me to."

You hurriedly waved your hands. "No, aunt Lee, it's completely fine. I will be here with Heebyeol as well."

"You will?" Her face lit up. "Heebyeol will be so happy to finally get some girl company. Our family only have sons, so no matter how good Heeseung takes care of her, he can never fill up that position."

You were honestly a bit surprised, hearing that Heeseung takes good care of his niece. "You should have brought her home sooner, Hee," Mrs. Lee said to her son.

You flushed red when you realised that his mother knew about you two sleeping together last night.

"Mom, stop bothering her," Heeseung said, putting Heebyeol down again. "Why would I bother such a pretty girl?" She said before looking at you again, "Thank you so much, hun. I will leave then."

You got on your knees in front of Heebyeol. "Do you want to see a butterfly?" You asked her and she nodded as a response.

You entangled your thumbs after crossing your wrist and prattled the rest of the fingers like wings of a butterfly. Heebyeol's eyes glittered, staring at your hands.

"That's not a butterfly," Heeseung said, narrowing down his eyes at you.

"Shut up," you scolded him.

Heeseung chuckled before ruffling your hair. You were fluttered by this small action of his. Then he walked towards the kitchen to talk to his mother.

"Did something happen to Heedo hyung or anything? Why did he handover Heebyeol to you?"

Mrs. Lee was packing her lunch. "They wanted some time alone. You won't understand but couples need it."

Heeseung nodded. "I guess."

"I forgot to get my files," she said before going to the study room.

Heeseung gazed around, pursing his lips. I needed some time alone with Y/n too.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!