Chapter 47| Surprise

"Y/n, come outside! Someone is here to see you," your mom called you as soon as you freshened up in the morning. It had been five days since the trip. The classes were supposed to start the next day.

You were wearing a full sleeved top and a pair of jeans, ready to go shopping with Chaerin after an hour.

"You are early, Chae," you said while entering the living room before even seeing who it actually was.

"Lucky you, it's not your Chae." The voice sent butterflies prattling down to your stomach.

"Heeseung?" You were genuinely surprised to see him since he never visited when your parents were home.

"Well here I am. What are your other two wishes?" He smirked, teasing you.

"What did you tell mom?" You walked up to him. "That your beloved daughter may fall sick without seeing me for so long."

"Shut up!" You scolded him, "Come to my room."

"I can't. What will your mom say?" He pretended to be innocent. "We won't be doing anything weird. Now follow me, Hee!"

"You wish," he smugly replied which you ignored.

Heeseung settled himself on your bed as soon as you locked the door. He patted on his thigh for you to sit on it. But you just stood in front of him.

Being frustrated, Heeseung grabbed your wrist to pull you down on his thighs. "I missed you," he mumbled against your hair, sniffing you in the process.

You loved seeing him like this. He is such a puppy.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him permission to do whatever he wanted. Heeseung reached up to kiss your forehead, fluttering you.

You were the one to link your lips with his. You had missed him even more but you could not say it to him. Heeseung encircled your waist by his arms, pulling you even closer.

His lips moved perfectly in sync with yours. You missed his scent, his eyes, his hair, his lips.

The kiss became passionate when Heeseung laid you on the bed against your back and hovered over you. It was the first time for you to make out with him in your own bedroom.

Heeseung slipped one hand under your top. His cold hand against your bare skin sent a chill down your spine. Gosh I missed his touch. You thought as you entangled your fingers in his hair.

"Y/n! Snacks are ready!"

You shoved him off, hearing your mother's voice. Heeseung plopped down on your bed as you stood up and fixed your clothes.

"We are coming outside. You don't have to bring it here!" You yelled back, scowling at Heeseung who was laughing like a child at your desperation.

"I swear I will kill you, Lee Heeseung!"

_________

Vote for the chapter please!