Chapter 48| Heartbreak

"So you are in the same department as Y/n," your mother asked Heeseung who nodded as a response. "Yes aunt, we also went tothe same high school."

"Really, dear? How come Y/n never told me that she has such a handsome friend like you?"

"Mom," you rolled your eyes at your mother's fondness over someone who was ready to do things to you five minutes ago which she could not even imagine.

"Thank you so much, aunt. I also used to wonder from whom the queenka of our campus, Y/n got her looks from. Now I finally know after meeting you personally."

Your mother blushed at his compliment. "You are so kind, dear. Your parents raised you so well."

The thing she did not know was that Heeseung was touching your thighs from under the table.

Thank goodness, I wore jeans instead of shorts or skirt.

"I forgot that I had put cake in the oven. Let me bring it out!" Your mother said, going to the kitchen.

Not even one second passed before Heeseung's lips were on your neck. "Why were you flirting with my mom?"

"Are you jealous?" Heeseung cocked one eyebrow. "Of your own mom?"

"Shut u—" Heeseung did not let you finish by pressing his open mouth on yours.

Why is he so obsessed with me today?

You pushed him back again since your mother could come any second, causing him to sulk.

Soon it was time for him to leave.

"See him off, Y/n," your mother disciplined you and so you had to walk with him upto the main gate. Heeseung was not talking to you on the way at all.

"Bye," you waved at him but he just nodded without even looking at you. "Hey," you called grabbing his arm, "Are you upset because I pushed you?"

"Why would I be? I am not a baby, Y/n."

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Can't I even act according to my own wish? Wow that's some actual bossy move, Y/—"

This time you cut him off by pressing your lips on his. He smiled as you broke the kiss. "You are such a drama queen," you complained.

"And you are so royal, getting everything done in the way you want," he said, grabbing your waist to pull you into another kiss.

The next day you woke up early to get ready for the first class of your second year in the university. You heard a beep on your phone and assumed Chaerin was texting you.

But it was a notification of the group chat. Your heart dropped to your stomach when you saw the text.

Riki:
Guys I was wrong again!
Last time it was a picture of Y/n and Sunghoon
This time it is Heeseung and Somi!
Y'all were right about Heeseung and Y/n not being a thing!

There was a picture of Somi sitting on Heeseung's thighs and they were both looking at each other.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

Let me know your opinions!!