Chapter 14| Unaware

Heeseung gently put you down on the bed

Heeseung gently put you down on the bed. You hurriedly grabbed his blazer to pull him into a kiss again.

A smirk was plastered on his lips as he spoke, "Getting a little impatient, aren't you?"

You scoffed at the male, causing him to act competitive. He pinched your side, making you gape your jaws. He smugly entered his tongue into your mouth.

You were completely thrown off by this action of his but composed yourself eventually and tried to put up a very weak fight against Heeseung for dominance.

It was probably the alcohol or the lack of sleep for the past few days but you felt extremely dizzy. As much as you wanted to be conscious at that moment, you felt your eyelids drooping.

Heeseung hovered over you, laying you down on your back. His right hand gripped your inner thigh as his left hand held the side of your face while exploring inside you.

He pulled apart, letting you catch your breath before trailing down with his lips to your neck. He placed butterflies kisses all over your neck and chest upto the neckline of your dress.

"As much as I am crazy for this colour, now this dress of yours is kinda bothering me," he said before looking at you.

"The fuck?" Heeseung cursed before getting up and laughing out loud. You were already sleeping. Seeing you passed out made Heeseung crack up.

The makeout session and earlier alcohol had gotten you a lot worked up, causing you to sleep while trying to catch your breath.

You are really something, Y/n.

Heeseung thought. He would never touch you in that state. The male let out an exasperated sigh. He placed a pillow under your head and laid you comfortably.

Heeseung also grabbed a pillow and lied down beside you. He stared at your sleeping face, feeling a wave of peace inside him about which he was unaware himself.

He found himself caressing your face and then your hair unintentionally. Beautiful.

"Who hurt you tonight, Y/n?" He spoke, knowing well that you could not hear.

He had assumed that some guy you were on a date with, ditched you. That was why, you were in such a bad mood.

It was actually Heeseung himself who made you feel so low. But he could never even imagine that you could be so affected by every little thing he did.

I would beat the shit out of that guy who made you feel like this.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!