Chapter 20| Adorable

Your mind went blank as you concentrated only on his touch, his tongue on your jaw and then neck

"We are in a library, Heeseung." Your breath hitched as you tried to move him away. "This is not the place," you added.

"You should have thought about it before you put that leg on my thigh," Heeseung spoke with a low growl within his deep voice.

You inhaled his cologne and it was the end of you putting up resistance as you were surrounded by the scent of him which was driving you insane.

You closed your eyes, waiting for his lips to be interconnected with yours which never happened. Instead you got finger flicked on your forehead by him.

"I'm just kidding, idiot. Let's go home."

He gripped your sides and made you stand before standing up himself. You avoided eye contact with him, being embarrassed by the thoughts that were on your mind just now.

"Why are you sulking?" He asked you, gently poking your cheek, "Are you upset because nothing happened between us?"

"Shut up, Lee Heeseung!" You smacked his arm, causing him to laugh even more at your perplexed expression.

The next day, you arrived at the classroom to see the lecture had already started. Everyone was sitting on a tool without any back support, attentively listening to the lecture and taking notes until you spoke up,

"I'm so sorry, I got late professor Seo."

The professor turned his attention to you to see your head hung low. "It's okay miss Y/n. Go and take a seat. Someone help her with the lecture notes."

You smiled gleefully before getting inside. You found an empty seat in front of Heeseung and decided to occupy it.

The girl sitting next to you showed you the topics that professor Seo had taught before you came. After that, you were paying attention to the lecture, taking notes yourself.

You jolted, getting startled when you felt someone resting his head on your back.

You slowly turned your head to see Heeseung sleeping with his head pressed to the shoulder wings on your back.

How can someone sleep like that?

You could feel his fringes piercing through the fibers of your clothes. You were honestly worried about what would happen if the professor noticed you two like this.

But you also did not want to push Heeseung away. He was sleeping so peacefully. You could not just to wake him up.

You also felt him nuzzling his face against your back. You seemed to get melted because of him.

The smile due to his adorable acts remained on your lips until the class ended.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!