Chapter 26| Own

You were munching on a croissant when the songs were being announced

You were munching on a croissant when the songs were being announced. Heeseung stayed unbothered and came to sit next to you on the floor.

You were fluttered at this action of his but decided to keep a poker face. Seeing Somi trying to talk to others now that her partner was sitting with you instead was painful.

"You will receive the outfits once they get ready," Jay said but only Somi responded to him. "Are you even listening, Heeseung?"

Heeseung clicked a picture of Jay getting mad at him before bursting out laughing. "Can't believe the first picture of the memory book is gonna be this."

"Shut the fuck up, Lee."

"What's our song gonna be?" Sunghoon asked Jay to distract him from bickering with Heeseung.

"Criminal love," Jay said, sending his brother an incomprehensible smile before Sunghoon and got up and did a fistbump with him.

Meanwhile your jaw was dropped at the thought of performing such a sensual song with the guy who was flirting with her at every chance he got.

Heeseung clicked a picture of your reaction was well. "Man, the first page is gonna be so fucking funny," he said, clutching onto his stomach, laughing.

"Shut up," you said, trying to snatch his camera which he swiftly took out of your reach.

"Are you sure we can perform on such a difficult song?" You asked Jay but the entire point of this question became useless when Heeseung mimicked you because your voice came out muffled due to you munching on a croissant.

You narrowed your eyes at the male before finishing the food in your mouth. "I can't dance that well. The performance will flop, I swear."

Heeseung mimicked you again and you smacked his arm as a punishment. "Why are you talking with your nose?" He had no intention of stopping teasing you that day.

Did he miss me that much being with Somi for an hour?

"She is talking with her mouth alright," Sunghoon said, bending down to kiss your cheek. He looked into your eyes. "You are going to be just fine. You have me with you, remember?"

Saying that, he walked towards his brother again. "You being with me is the thing I am afraid of," you muttered under your breath but Heeseung heard it.

"Really?" He asked from beside you. You nodded as a response. "He says that he likes me. I don't know yet if that's true or not but I still don't feel that much comfortable with him."

"Because?"

"He is imposing," you confessed, "What should I do?"

"That's something you have to figure out on your own."

_____________

Vote for the chapter please!