Chapter 36| One

Your lips curved upwards into a wide smile that spread from your one ear to another just at the sight of Heeseung.

Something inside him struck the male gazing at your smile. He could not take his eyes off of your smile. A low exhale escaped Heeseung's lips.

He knew that he was completely trapped by your smile, your eyes, your personality, you.

You noticed how he did not smile back and kept staring at you. You were about to ask him.

Just then, you were halted by his lips linking with yours. The kiss felt like never before. You just knew that it was full of passion. Heeseung held the side of your face, cupping your cheeks.

There you two were in the middle of the dance floor, kissing each other like it was the end of the world.

You welled up, teardrops rolling out of your eyes. You did not why but you were crying. Heeseung tasted your briny tears, causing him to deepen the kiss.

You did not touch him or anything. You were too weak to do that. You just kissed him back.

You wanted to brag about it to Chaerin but you felt yourself getting overwhelmed. He lifted you up by holding your waist. You hugged his neck to balance yourself.

Like that, Heeseung led you to his bedroom. He locked the door behind him and you two were kissing again but this time it was a little different than the previous one.

Your bodies slammed against each other and your back was pressed against the wall. Before you knew it, your outfits were lying on the floor. Heeseung undressed both you and himself.

He laid you down on his bed, placing kisses all over your bare skin, not leaving an inch. You melted under his smooth lips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him up, trying to kiss him again. Heeseung let you do whatever you wish.

The kisses were so full of love. You never knew he was capable of making someone feel like that.

"Y/n," the male called your name in his melodic voice. Just your name rolling out of his tongue could easily coax you, no matter how determined you would be to not listen to him.

"Yes?" You asked, your eyes meeting his eyes as he stared down at you. His eyes are so beautiful. It was the only thing, you were thinking about at that time.

"Can I?" He asked for permission, holding the side of your face.

You nodded and you two became one that night.

________

Vote for the chapter please!