Chapter 21| New

"Someone came in late today," Sunghoon sang, standing beside you as you took your stuff out of the locker

The lecture had ended peacefully with Heeseung waking up on his own when the professor thanked you all. He pecked your cheek for not actually shoving him away during the whole lecture.

"Thanks," the male expressed his gratitude before disappearing in the gym.

Sunghoon took this chance to come bother you again. "I know you are talking about me."

"Really though?" The male asked, grabbing your waist to turn you around. "I wonder what kept you up last night to make you late this morning."

You were taken aback by the sudden closeness. So you stayed still in his hold. Riki saw you two in this way and clicked a picture. He uploaded it in the group chat of the whole batch of freshmen year.

The caption was- My hunch was wrong after all. Chaerin, I give in now. You were right. Heeseung and Y/n are actually best friends.

Heeseung did not usually checked group messages. But seeing both his and your name getting mentioned, he decided to tap on the text.

His jaw tightened when he saw the picture. Untill that second, he was sure about him not having any feelings for you and the fact that he only thought of you as a friend.

But now he got proved wrong by himself. His blood boiled as he saw you with another guy. Probably he needed to get a little jealous to realise his feelings for you.

Heeseung started dribbling the ball and leading it to the hoop before making an aggressive basket. Everyone in the gym was shocked to see him like that.

On the other hand, you quickly composed yourself and pushed Sunghoon away. "You are not making any sense. Don't force it, Sunghoon. You are making it worse."

"I don't think so babe. I think you are very much bothered by me."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm getting late so can't continue this argument with you now," saying this you went to your next lecture.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!