Chapter 5| Urge

"I dare you to kiss me

"I dare you to kiss me."

Everyone fell a little silent. All of them knew how Miyeon chased Heeseung from the very first of your freshman year. Specially Chaerin was worried. She knew about your feelings as well.

Some of your male friends cheered, anticipating for a kiss since it would be the first kiss of that evening. Heeseung also knew about Miyeon having a crush on him but a kiss mattered nothing to him.

He could kiss a girl and forget about it after an hour. But it was not the same for you or Miyeon or other girls. Getting a kiss from the campus heartthrob Lee Heeseung would be a big win for them.

"Didn't know this game was about fulfilling your wish list but anyway," Heeseung taunted Miyeon before getting up. You thought about leaving the room but it would look pretty weird.

He started to walk towards Miyeon but got halted by Chaerin. "It's not your turn, Ms. Despo," Chaerin retorted about which she had to think lot.  You sighed in relief.

Heeseung shook his head at them, sitting back down beside you. "It's Sunoo's turn. Come on ask him to perform a dare!" Jay said to Kim Sunoo.

"Okay so as far as I know Heeseung is very proud of his body. So I dare him to take his shirt off for the rest of the game."

"The girls would die though," Jay commented, munching on some snacks, "I already warn you, Heeseung is not only an athlete but also hits the gym regularly."

"We can already see how buff he is and that sleeveless shirt, gosh," Sohee blabbered in front of everyone, causing Heeseung to chuckle.

"It's more comfortable that way so I don't mind," Heeseung said, taking his t-shirt off. You were more perplexed by this action of his, even by the fact that he was sitting next to you.

The warmth radiating from his torso was driving you crazy. You could not dare to look at him. But he made it difficult for you by whispering to ou occasionally facts about everyone, trying to gossip with you.

You smiled at him as a response, accidentally peeking at him.  His toned abs and muscular shoulder with arms made you gulp. It was the first time for you to being this close to him when he was shirtless.

You always watched him being shirtless after his basketball matches ended but from afar. You suddenly felt an urge to touch him. Even though you knew it was impossible for you to resist if you touched him once.

Yet your urge got stronger. Just at that time, Heeseung wrapped his muscular arm around your waist, touching your bare skin. He pulled you even closer to him.

You were slightly confused at his action. You looked up at him as in asking him what happened. "Trying to get you in the game," he whispered in your ear again. It gave you goosebumps.

"Why are you so out of it?" He asked again, throwing you off. You could not answer his question. Instead you just shook your head to assure him that you were listening.

In some way, your wish to touch him got fulfilled.

________

Vote for the chapter please!