Chapter 8| Organise

"I'm so sorry!" You hurriedly apologized as you stumbled upon Heeseung without even noticing who he was, in the corridor of your university

"I'm so sorry!" You hurriedly apologized as you stumbled upon Heeseung without even noticing who he was, in the corridor of your university. Then you started rushing again towards the gym from where he had been coming.

Your purpose was to avoid professor Han. It was your 3rd time failing to submit her assignment on time. And Heeseung was heading towards the classroom.

"What happened?" He asked, spinning you around. "I forgot Ms. Han's assignment. I can't attend her class right now. She will kill me Heeseung."

"She will never kill you, Y/n," Heeseung rolled his eyes at your overdramatic self. "You don't know, Heeseung, she loves you but she hates me. So she will—"

Just at that time, you saw her coming towards the classroom. "Gosh, she is coming. What should I do, Heeseung? I could not escape. Do something, please! I can't let her see me! Do something! Right no—"

Your whisper yelling got cut off as Heeseung grabbed your chin to slam his lips on yours. You were completely thrown off by the sudden kiss. His other arm wrapped around your waist, shielding you completely by his huge built.

You instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck. His lips seemed to melt in yours. They were as soft as you had always imagined. You had never thought you would get to kiss him like that.

But you knew why he did that. Even so, you could not stop yourself kissing him back and wish for the moment to last as long as possible.

Your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him even closer. His lips moved perfectly in sync with yours. You were sure that it would be one of your most memorable kisses.

Ms. Han was too disgusted to even try to identify who you were. "Kids these days don't even know how to act in campus," she remarked, scrunching her nose.

The kiss went on even after she had left. You broke the kiss, trying to catch for your breath.

"Are you mad?" Heeseung asked, holding the side of her face. You suddenly realised that you should be mad at him since you two did not share such a relationship where kissing him would be pleasant to you.

Then why am I so happy?

"I had to do that to hide you from Professor Han. She didn't even recognize you."

"Uhm, I need to be somewhere right now." You changed the topic, before practically running away from him.

I have to organise my thoughts first.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!