Chapter 32| Safer

Once again, you both were in that situation where none of you knew what exactly your relationship was. You were friends but with an incomprehensible affection for each other.

Heeseung started placing kisses on your jaw and trailing downwards to the crook of your neck. You could feel his hot tongue on your skin.

His hand that was resting on your stomach moved upward. You stopped breathing to savour every touch of his.

"You are being very unprofessional right now," Heeseung whispered in his husky voice, "You know that right, Y/n?"

"Says the one who—" your attempt to retort failed when you felt his hand on the lacy material of your blouse beneath which only a thin layer of fabric covered you.

"You being so nervous around me isn't helpful for our performance. Audience will know it at once if your mind trails somewhere else while performing, princess."

Heeseung's other hand made its way under your skirt. You could see what he was trying to do. Being impatient, you entangled your fingers in his hair, asking him to not delay it anymore.

Just at that time, the alarm rang indicating that your time was over. "Fuck," you cursed under your breath but Heeseung heard it anyway.

"We will continue it some other time," he said, sending you a wink.

You grimaced at his cockiness before going to the changing room whereas Heeseung started to change in the practice room.

I feel safer in my hoodie.

You thought as you hugged your clothes. You saw Heeseung talking and laughing with other guys.

You narrowed your eyes at the sight of him. Him acting so bold around you kind of pissed you off.

Is he actually the same person whom I used to call my best friend?

"Got your things?" Heeseung asked you when he finally saw you. You nodded, wanting to avoid any unnecessary interaction.

"Let's go, then. I will drop you off."

"Why?" You asked, since he did not do it the other days. "Don't you have plan with the other guys tonight?"

Heeseung shook his head, looking innocently at you. "It's already dark outside and you honestly seem tired," he said, stifling his laugh.

You noticed it but decided not to refuse a free lift, causing you to follow behind him to his car.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!