Chapter 61| Caught

"How many pictures do you actually have of me on your phone?" You asked as you browsed through Heeseung's gallery filled with random pictures of yours which you considered ugly

Heeseung was lying down on the bed, his head resting on your lap. You gently caressed his hair with your free hand.

He responded to your touch with a kiss on your bare thighs.

"Why does it matter? It's normal to have photos of my girlfriend on my phone not like you who only have photos of celebrities on her phone."

You chuckled at his complaining. "But they are hot, okay?" You tried to defend. Heeseung sat upright and peered into your eyes. "Hotter than me?"

You shook your head at him playfully before leaning in to peck his cheek. "You are the hottest man alive, Lee Heeseung," you said, kissing him this time.

Heeseung smirked at your compliment. "I knew it." He pulled you in his arms before making you both lay down on the bed as you two were in your usual cuddling position.

"Now can I please delete these photos?" You asked, showing him one of your pictures of eating with your mouthful.

Heeseung softly ran his fingers in your hair, caressing it as your head rested on his chest. Your head slowly moved up and down with each breath he took. You loved listening to rhythm of his heartbeat.

"No," he replied, taking his phone from your hand, "These are cute so you can't. Besides I love seeing you getting desperate every time you become feisty with me to delete these photos."

You whined even more but it had no effect on him. Suddenly the doorbell rang, causing you to abruptly sit up. "It's my mom," you said, horrified.

Heeseung had come to your house because your parents were out for work. You two made out in your bedroom and now you two were just chilling, completely forgetting about the time.

"So what? I will just greet her," Heeseung said, toppling you over on the bed before hovering over you. He leaned in to place kisses on your neck.

"Not the best time, Heeseung. She has keys and she won't like the fact that I was alone being dressed like this with a guy in my bedroom."

He looked down at you and realised what you were saying, making him move. Your thin tank top was sticking to your torso and your bare legs definitely exposed what you were doing with Heeseung in your bedroom.

He got off of you and picked up your trousers from the floor which you had taken off while making out with him and the things got slightly intense.

The flashback of the makeout session earlier caused you to blush. Only Heeseung can do that.

He handed you the trousers and you quickly put it on. "Can't I just greet her now? You look decent with the trousers," Heeseung pressed.

You cupped his face. "I'm so sorry, baby but I'm still not ready. Can you maybe wait a little bit more and just stay hidden from her this time?"

"Sure, princess," Heeseung said with a smile, "Didn't mean to stress you."

"I love you so much, Hee." You reached up to kiss his lips.

"Y/n, were you sleepin—"

The door of your bedroom opened which you had completely forgotten to lock. You two abruptly separated from each other.

"Um, nevermind," your mother said, closing the door again when she saw you two kissing each other.

"Fuck," you cursed under your breath. Heeseung wrapped one arm around your waist, caressing your side to calm you down. "May as well greet her now."

You looked up at him with a bitter expression. "Hey, it will be fine." He leaned down to place a kiss on your forehead. "She is your mom. She will understand and be happy. Besides she likes me, remember?"

Heeseung grinned, making you laugh. "Then you will explain everything to her," you let him know.

"Whatever you wish, ma'am."

You stayed in your bedroom until Heeseung finished talking to your mother. "Come babe," he said, coming into your room. He held your hand and dragged you along with him when he saw you not moving at all.

"I'm happy for you guys," your mother said as you sat there, tightly holding Heeseung's hand. He caressed the back of your hand, using his thumb.

"You didn't have to hide it from me. I more or less knew when I first saw Heeseung. He is a good boy. Also he is very charming and handsome. If you were not attracted to him, something should be wrong with you."

You choked, hearing your mother's words making Heeseung chuckle. "But I would still suggest you to use protec—"

"Mom, that's it!" You spoke up to prevent her from saying what she was about to. You could see Heeseung stifling his laugh from the corner of your eyes.

He is such a menace.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

So Y/n's mom finally knows everything xD
Also I was thinking about put the book on ongoing and make these chapters regular instead of special. What do you guys think?