Chapter 43| Luck

"Come on loser, be my model for our yearbook."

"You are a loser," you retorted but followed him anyway. "Stand here," he directed you, glancing around.

You were about to pose but paused to hand him your purse and his camera pouch. He obediently held onto it. You were fluttered at the thought of him as your boyfriend.

"Let me see!" You ran to him to check your own photos. "Pretty," you expressed with a smile. He smiled back at you. "Finally."

"Hey!" You turned around, hearing Chaerin's voice. "Click mine too!"

Heeseung rolled his eyes, saying, "If Y/n asks me to."

Your eyes widened. Why is he trying to prove all the rumours about us, true?

Just then, Jay also came there, causing Heeseung to get busy talking to him. Chaerin poked your shoulder. You raised your eyebrows as in asking her what she wanted.

"Push him," she whispered to you, indicating Heeseung. Your lips curved up into a smile as you noticed a dusty bench in front of him.

You strongly pushed his arm or so you thought. Your maximum strength was nothing compared to Heeseung's sturdy balance.

"The fuck?" Heeseung turned to you and before you knew, both of your wrists were in his hold and he easily made you fly and sit on the dusty bench.

You felt so feeble against him. Your temper reached the peak as you got up and then Heeseung sat there. "Now it's nice and clean."

You smacked his arm repeatedly. "How dare you?"

"You started it and I finished it."

"It was only because Chaerin asked me to and I couldn't even make you fall."

"Y/n, you are hurting me," he said, catching a hold of your wrist, causing you to stop hitting him. Then Heeseung stood up. He cupped your face, gazing into your eyes.

You were about to cry, feeling helpless. "I am sorry. Did you get hurt?"

You nodded. "Where?" He asked. You showed him your reddened palm. He softly caressed it.

"It's your fault that you got hurt by hitting me," Heeseung said but you shook your head. "It happened because I tried to balance myself."

"Okay, crybaby. Now do you want me to kiss it to make the pain go away?"

"No," you firmly rejected him, causing him to chuckle. "Then I will be right back after a while. Jay is asking me to play basketball with him and the boys against other department."

You nodded for him to go ahead. "Best of luck."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!