Chapter 30| Text

Heeseung turned around to face you with one eyebrow raised.

"Do you remember that step, Heeseung?" You said, inching closer to him. His bare torso was radiating warmth towards you.

You placed your palms on his stout chest. His body clearly revealed the fact that he was an athlete. "You know where to place your hands, right?"

Heeseung smirked as he wrapped one arm around your waist and another under your skirt, gripping your upper thigh and lifting it up.

You dragged both of your palms down his chest to his abs as you dropped your head back.

This was just a dance step of Chaconne performance. But you felt your inner thigh burning under Heeseung's touch.

How am I gonna be okay on stage?

The three hours practice was a real struggle for you since the steps were actually difficult and you also had to pay attention to show your chemistry with Heeseung which was the easiest part for you since it came out naturally without you two even trying.

On the other hand, for Heeseung it seemed to be very easy since he was already good at dancing and performing since middle school. He was a natural performer.

The two of you came out of the practice room wearing an oversized hoodie, when your given time slot was over. You were literally panting, trying to catch your breath.

"What did you do to the poor girl?" Jay asked Heeseung, indicating you.

"All because of your stupid song choices," you retorted to which Heeseung snorted.

"Okay sweetpea, I am gonna change the song if you agree to drink with us," Jay said, causing Heeseung to smack his back. "She doesn't like talking about these in a regular day."

"Are you gonna drink with him?" You asked Heeseung. "Yeah, us and other guys."

You shrugged at his information and picked up a chocolate milk. "I am okay with this," you said, turning around to drink it in peace.

Heeseung tugged onto your hood to pull you towards him before lifting it up to cover your head. "What?" You asked, turning around to face him.

"Your sleeves are getting wet," he muttered, rolling up both of your sleeves for you. You watched him taking care of you when you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself.

He just loves pampering me.

"Let's go to the bar and wait for others," he started talking to Jay again.

You took it your cue to leave as you hung your sling bag on your shoulder.

"Y/n," Heeseung called you. You turned to him again and raised your eyebrows for him to proceed.

"Text me when you get home."

_______

Vote for the chapter please!