Chapter 18| Clingy

You spotted Heeseung in the library one week prior to your final term

You spotted Heeseung in the library one week prior to your final term. You were also there to actually get some study done since you were serious about your marks and ranking if not studying.

"What are you reading?" You asked Heeseung, walking up to where he was sitting.

The male shushed you with no expression. "It's a library, Y/n."

You pursed your lips. "As if I don't know that," you muttered in a lower voice than earlier before sitting across him.

Heeseung did not respond to you as he was too engrossed in the book. He is a bookworm for sure.

The fact that Heeseung liked studying so much and he was partly the reason for you studying hard as well was always a wonder to you.

A mischievous smile crept up on your lips as you started calling him on his phone. He got distracted by his phone screen lighting up and showing your name on it.

Heeseung narrowed his eyes at you before focusing on studying again.

You took a deep breath before raising your voice again. "Ethan Lee, why aren't you picking up my calls?"

A lot of pairs of eyes looked at your direction, being annoyed. A few of them spoke up, "It's a place to study for the sake of goodness."

The librarian also gave you a side eye, wondering if you still had your sanity or not.

Meanwhile Heeseung let out an exasperated sigh, being already familiar with your pre exam week stressed self.

"You have to keep your voice low in the library," the librarian reminded you. "I'm so sorry. Actually he is the reason for me to—" You started to put the blame on Heeseung, pointing at him.

Clicking his tongue, the male grabbed your arm and pulled you to a corner.

"Will you keep doing this?" He asked you when you two were surrounded only by some bookshelves.

You giggled, reaching up to peck his cheeks. "You are so cute when you are mad, Hee."

Then you started to fix his bangs, actually playing with them. He held your wrist to stop you. You pouted, sulking.

"Let's come to the point. You will let me study peacefully for the rest of the day. In exchange of it, what do you want?"

You smiled again, slowly wrapping your arms around his neck. "I want attention from my best friend," you mumbled but clearly enough for him to hear.

It managed to make Heeseung smile as well.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a hug, still looking down at you.

"You are so fucking clingy."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!