Chapter 1| Bye

"Hey!" You said, wrapping your arms around Heeseung's neck, engulfing him into a hug

"Hey!" You said, wrapping your arms around Heeseung's neck, engulfing him into a hug. "I missed you." Heeseung chuckled, sniffing your hair in the process. "Really? We just met yesterday."

"I know," you said, releasing him, "still. School is pretty boring. So we didn't get to hang out." Heeseung pursed his lips. "That's true." Heeseung eyed you top to bottom.

You were wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. "Where are your parents?" He asked. You shook your head. "Not home." Then Heeseung mischievously smiled before picking you up in his arms.

"What are you doing, Hee? Put me down!" But he did not listen to you, running to your room and putting you down in your bed. Then he set up your laptop on the bed in front of you.

He rested his head on your thighs and lied down on your bed. "Movie time," Heeseung said. You caressed his soft hair, causing him to nuzzle against your thighs.

"Your skin is so soft." You froze when you feel his lips touching your thighs. Five minutes after the movie had started, Heeseung's phone rang.

He talked to that person and hung up after a while. "I need to go," he let you know. "Why? Did something happen?" You asked, getting worried. "No."

He scratched the back of his nape. "I am supposed to go to a blind date today about which I had forgotten."

You let out a giggle at him being so forgetful. "Hurry and go now."

"I will but-"

"What? Do you need help with your outfits or something?"

"No, I got it all set."

"Then? What else?"

"Let's continue the movie after our date." You smiled at his silly wish. "Okay Hee. Now you go or else you are gonna get late."

Heeseung nodded before stepping closer to you. He leaned in to kiss your cheek. He cupped your face and looked directly into your eyes. "I will be back soon."

You could not deny that you were a little disappointed, more upset actually because Heeseung had to leave so soon.

But there was no other way. You two were just friends. He would obviously leave you for his date.

You could swear that the feeling you were having at that moment was purely because Heeseung was your friend not because you liked him or anything. It was something her friends used to say to tease her.

"Bye Heeseung."

________

Vote for the chapter please!