Chapter 11| Purple

"That's just plainly slutty," you told Chaerin who was showing you dresses to wear to Sunghoon's party

"That's just plainly slutty," you told Chaerin who was showing you dresses to wear to Sunghoon's party. "Everyone is gonna look slutty at the party, Y/n. If you don't wear this, Heeseung would surely be sleeping with someone else tonight."

"He would either way sleep with someone else. Because he doesn't like me. He doesn't even see me that way." Chaerin stopped you from talking. "Then make him. Tell him to see you in that way. Wear this dress, Y/n."

"I don't care anymore, Chae. I would rather not go to the party tonight. I can't even imagine seeing his face getting devoured by any other girl right now specially after the kiss I had with him.

Now I even know how is it like to kiss him. No girl would possibly leave him at any cost after just kissing him once."

"Then why are you thinking about letting him go? Why is my friend such a loser when she has the best chance to get him?"

"No, I don't, Chae. He sees me only as a friend. I am going to the party only as his friend and nothing else. You are not gonna try to convince me otherwise or else I will stop talking to you."

Chaerin let out an exasperated sigh. "Then keep my one request," she said, making you look at her. "What?" You asked.

"Don't appear at the party wearing a hoodie."

You laughed at your friends concern. Suddenly your eyes landed upon a purple coloured dress. Without realising, you picked up the dress in your hand.

It's Heeseung's favourite colour.

You thought in your head. Because of it or not, the dress stood out to you the most. It was a off the shoulders, short dress that would stop at your knees. It was adorned with plum coloured stones.

"It's so pretty," Chaerin squealed from beside you, "Let's just buy this one!"

You glanced at her. "Are you sure?" You asked, worrying if it would be weird since it was Heeseung's favourite colour and you did not want to do anything with him currently.

But your friend being unaware of the fact, nodded aggressively. "It will suit you perfectly."

You arrived at the party wearing the dress. You could see Riki and other guys being surrounded by a lot of girls but Heeseung was nowhere to be found.

This party was like a chance for the girls of your university to approach your group of friends in which you luckily got in since you knew Heeseung from your highschool.

Suddenly you felt someone tapping on your shoulder. You turned around to see Sunghoon. It was rare for Sunghoon to just talk to you.

"You look gorgeous," he straight up complimented you. "Thanks," you replied with a smile. "May I have a dance with you?"

You did not say anything for a brief moment. "Since it's my party, can I have the privilege?" He added. You smiled at his cute effort.

"Sure."

___________

Vote for the chapter please!