Chapter 29| Compliment

The outfits arrived a day later. The practice room was divided in the students by three hours for each performance everyday. So it was only you two in the practice room in your given time slot.

Heeseung pulled out his t-shirt over his head, standing in front of you. The male smirked when he saw your flustered expression.

"Like what you see?" He teased you to which you rolled your eyes.

"We need to practice, Hee."

"So? I took off my shirt to get changed into the performance outfit. You should also get changed. There is a dressing room in the corner."

You were perplexed again because of misunderstanding him earlier.

"You and the mysteriously dirty way your mind works," Heeseung mocked you but you could not retort anymore.

Your jaw dropped when you unboxed your stage outfit. It was a sleeveless blouse that ended above your stomach and a miniskirt that would end on your upper thigh.

Why do the outfits have to be so sensual?

Still you undressed yourself and put on the skirt first and then the blouse. The problem arised when you tried to pull up the zipper of your blouse. You could not reach it since it was on your back.

You deeply exhaled, realising that you needed his help again. "Heeseung?" You meakly called him, opening the door only a little.

"Can't stay without me for even a few minutes, can you?" He said, appearing in front of the changing room.

You saw that he was still shirtless. "Come in, please. I need help."

His eyes widened at your words as he had not expected it. He acted fast though. "Help me pull up the zipper, please," you requested, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

Heeseung nodded. The previous mischievous expression was no longer on his face.

His cold fingers touched your back, sending a shiver down your spine. You closed your eyes, letting him do it in his way. You could feel him slowly pull up the zipper.

After it was done, you felt him touch the sides of your bare waist. You did not dare to move from your spot. Heeseung made you turn around. You kept your eyes closed.

Butterflies started prattling wildly inside you when you felt his lips on your exposed stomach. You opened your eyes and looked down to see Heeseung kneeling in front of you.

You touched his soft, tousled hairlocks. He trailed his lips downward, reminding you about the nights in the classroom and the library.

You waited patiently. But the male stood up. He smiled at you. "You look gorgeous." You blushed at his compliment.

Heeseung continued. "This outfit—Uh—Anyway, let's just go and practice."

But you held his muscular arm, making him stop in his tracks.

________

Vote for the chapter please!