Chapter 58| Beach

"Did you already unpack the things you need?" Heeseung asked you, coming out of the washroom

You were on a beach trip with your group of friends. Heeseung and you decided to share one hotel room this time.

"Most of them I guess," you said, scanning your surroundings.

"Then get freshened up," Heeseung muttered, placing a light kiss on your forehead, making you blush by this small interaction. Everything about him screams boyfriend, you thought in the process.

"You can go and have fun with the boys," you let him know. "We can go together," Heeseung disagreed with you, "I don't wanna leave you alone in a hotel room to which other people have access as well."

You mentally squeaked again, failing to come up with a response before going to the washroom.

After a while, both of you went to the beach to meet up with others. You were wearing a white sundress. Heeseung also wore a white shirt matching with you.

"Yay! Y/n and Heeseung have come!" Chaerin excitedly ran to you

"Yay! Y/n and Heeseung have come!" Chaerin excitedly ran to you. "We were talking about picking teams to play volleyball."

"Girls aren't playing," Heeseung said, looking at Jay. "Come on, Heeseung," you said, making him look at you, "Can I touch your hair?" Your abrupt request confused him.

Heeseung bent a little, getting his head close to your face. You softly ruffled his hair before whispering to him. "Don't be such a spoilsport, baby."

"But I don't want you to get hurt, babe." You reached up to place a peck on his cheek. "I will be fine."

"You both got a room to do this shit together. So now come here. We need to pick teams," Jay yelled for you two to hear.

You, Jake and Sunghoon were in one team whereas Jay, Heeseung and Chaerin were in one team.

Heeseung stepped back on the opposite side of the net. He tossed the ball in the air and jumped up. His hand spiked the ball as it got slammed on the ground in your side of the court.

You watched the ball as it got sunken in the sand. Sunghoon picked it up. You could see frustration visible in his expression.

"Y/n!" Heeseung called you, raising his voice. You looked at him, furrowing your eyebrows, still having trouble to adjust with the sunlight.

"The ball isn't there for you to just watch. You could hit it sometime as well, you know?" Heeseung teased you, getting loud cheers from his teammates as well as your best friend Chaerin.

Jay walked up to him to give him a high five. Their smiles and cheering annoyed you to the core.

"Cut it out! It's just a game! We are here to have fun," you heard Jake yelling to the opposite team. He was positive as ever.

"Let's get them next time," Sunghoon muttered to both you and Jake. But nobody could return Heeseung's next two serves as well.

Sunghoon finally got the hang of it during the fourth time and managed to toss the ball upward somehow. Jake backed him up and passed it on the opposite side.

You saw Heeseung's expression darkening, causing you to smirk vengefully. The rally went on for sometime until Sunghoon spiked the ball towards the opposite side and it landed just behind the net.

Your team cheered loudly as you high fived with both the boys. Jake picked you up in his arms.

"Put her down, Sim," you heard Heeseung's voice but nobody cared enough to actually listen to him. You kept smiling widely as he put you down to continue the match.

Your score got distanced with the opposite team again when it was Heeseung's turn to serve. Somehow Jake managed to hit it back and Jay returned it back to your side.

The ball touched your hand and went in Chaerin's direction and she just kept standing, thinking one of the boys would handle it. The ball dropped on the sand.

And the realisation hit you, "I scored!" Your squeaky voice made even strangers turn their heads to look at you.

Heeseung smiled softly, staring at you. Seeing you so happy and excited made his heart flutter.

But his smile soon faltered when you turned to your side and threw yourself on Sunghoon, wrapping your arms around him.

He immediately hugged you back. You pulled away from him after a few seconds. Just then you saw Heeseung walking away from all of you.

"What the fuck, Lee? Are you just gonna leave in the middle of the match?" Jay cursed. "I'm gonna check on him," you said to him before dashing behind Heeseung.

"Hey, where are you going?" You grabbed his forearm to stop him. "Why are you here? Your teammates are waiting for you, Jake and that Park Sunghoon."

You knew how jealous Heeseung got the last time given that Sunghoon liked you.

"Oh gosh, is my hamster, bambi Heeseungie jealous?" You pinched his cheek but he stopped you by holding your hand. "Don't do this."

"That means you are actually jealous," you continued teasing him, "You are so cute." You reached up to press your lips onto his, touching his face with your free hand.

Heeseung could not help smiling at your actions. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Kiss me again," he demanded against your lips and you fulfilled it.

"Let's go back to our hotel room," you said to him in between the kisses, "It's time for our personal fun."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

Jealous Heeseung was honestly so cute. I fell in loveeeeee 💕💕

The next part will be published soon! How was this chapter guys??