Chapter 15| Oblivion

You opened your eyes only to get blinded by the bright light piercing through the window

You rubbed the side of your head, having headache as the side effect of drinking last night with no memory of the things happened at the party including Heeseung.

Just then, you looked at your side. Your eyes widened as you saw Heeseung sleeping peacefully beside you. You instantly checked to see that you both have your clothes on.

Sighing in relief, you assumed that nothing happened between you two last night. It was normal for you two to fall asleep beside each other.

You kept staring at his face, admiring his features. His dense, large eyelashes laying over his fair skin. You reached up to touch his face but halted when his eyes opened.

Heeseung let out a yawn, causing you to smile. He was not an early morning person. "You up already?" He asked and you nodded as a response.

"Are we still at Jay's?" Heeseung asked again, the question you did not know an answer to. He closed his eyes, his head hurting as well.

Sunghoon and Jay being step brothers, they always held the parties in their mansion as together they had a lot of friends.

"We are at Jay's?" You asked, making Heeseung fully wake up. He realised that you forgot everything that happened last night.

A frown appeared on his face, conveying the disappointment. That meant nothing progressed between you two for you.

But he quickly composed himself, being careful not to touch you in that way again.

It's better if you don't remember. He thought reminding himself about that time when he had kissed you without your permission. I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

"Yeah," Heeseung finally replied, sitting upright, "We didn't go back home after his party."

You also got up muttering, "Oh, I must have a lot to drink at the party." You sheepishly smiled at him. "I can't remember anything."

"It's okay." Heeseung pecked your forehead. "Don't put much pressure on yourself and get out of that damned dress," he said, indicating your uncomfortable outfit, "It's fucking hard to take off."

You pursed your lips before the realisation hit you and your eyes widened. What did he mean by the last part?

You were completely clueless about making out with Heeseung last night and the fact that things were about to get messy as Heeseung even had tried undressing you.

You opened your mouth to ask him but he had already stood up and left the room to give you some privacy without giving you clothes to change into.

Should I wear Sunghoon's clothes?

_________

Vote for the chapter please!