Chapter 49| Confrontation

You managed to avoid Heeseung for a week by not going to the campus or answering his calls

You managed to avoid Heeseung for a week by not going to the campus or answering his calls. You had asked Chaerin to not let anybody bother you.

But the university sent you a notice for some paperwork and had asked you to contact in the office.

After finishing all the work, you went to visit the practice room where you spent so much time with Heeseung before gala. Fuck, I miss him.

"Found you!" It was Heeseung. Chaerin had told him that you were there since she wanted you two to solve your issues.

You were already sitting down on the floor with your back against the mirror. Heeseung walked towards you and sat down beside you.

Surprising you, the male propped his head on your shoulder, essentially leaning down a lot. You slowly closed your eyes.

"Heeseung," you breathed out, your mellow voice hitting softly against his eardrums. "Y/n," he muttered your name as well however did not get any response.

"Tired?" He asked again, seeing you not saying anything else. You nodded your head. "Exhausted." Heeseung let out a snicker at your answer but then said, "Me too."

He still did not know why you were avoiding him since he never checked group texts.

You were afraid to tell him as well, fearing if the thing between you two did not mean anything to him but meant the world to you.

Then there was silence for a while. Both of you were healing in that moment-You from your jealousy and feelings that you knew would not be reciprocated—And Heeseung from that empty void in his heart he knew could never be fulfilled.

"Y/n," he called again, gaining your attention, causing you to open your eyes. "Sing me a song," he finished, making you turn your head at him.

"What?" You asked being amused. "Please?" His bambi eyes were wishfully gazing into yours to which you gave in at once. "Okay," you replied, "But you will have to close your eyes. You can't open your eyes before I ask you to. You can't look at me."

"Why though?"

"Because I said so."

"You are an idiot," Heeseung remarked but did as you said anyway.

You readied yourself to sing the song you loved hearing from Heeseung. He had recorded a cover of this song.

Humming the last para, you already let him know which song you were going to sing.

"It's your world and I am just in it.
Even sober I'm not thinking straight.

Cause I'm off my face in love with you."

Like that you finished a para and the chorus. Without you realising, a teardrop rolled out of your eye.

You were crying, lips quivering to hold the tears. You suddenly wanted to see Heeseung, his face. So you turned your head to the side just to catch him staring at you with his wide eyes.

"That's not fair. You weren't supposed to open your eyes until-"

Your words were cut off by Heeseung pressing his lips on yours.

________

Vote for the chapter please!