Chapter 17| Jealousy

"I didn't wash the hoodie you wore yet

"I didn't wash the hoodie you wore yet."

Sunghoon muttered while flashing a mischievous smirk to bother you. You quirked an eyebrow at him. "Just get out of my way, Park."

"Why?" He blocked your way by placing his muscular arm on the wall. "I am just messing with you."

"I know," you replied, "But I'm not in the mood." Sunghoon inched closer to you, whispering in your ear, "Then want me to make you in the mood?"

He bit your earlobe before nibbling on it.

"Can you not block the way?" Heeseung said, at that time coming into the classroom to see you both in that way.

You two parted ways, Sunghoon's words and Heeseung's touch both lingering over your mind. Heeseung was kind of pissed off, seeing you like this with Sunghoon but he had not any say in your life. So he kept quiet about it.

The class ended and Heeseung decided to act normal with you even though his mind was stuck to Jay getting so close with you.

The two of you stood in front of the elevator, waiting for it. "This elevator is slow," you talked to yourself. "Then why did you follow me to it? You should have gone with others."

"You asked me to follow you by saying there would be less people here," you retorted. "And that's true, right?" Heeseung said with a snort.

You just narrowed your eyes at him. "That Park Sunghoon." You looked at Heeseung at him mentioning Sunghoon's name, being confused. "Are you close with him?"

The question made you a bit flustered but you maintained your calm. "Well—" you took a pause and the elevator arrived. Thus the conversation ended right away.

You were honestly relieved that you did not have to answer, as you yelled, "Woah, the elevator has come!" Heeseung followed you, "After seven fifty years."

You cracked up at his joke before suddenly getting butterflies in your stomach.

You were fluttered by the way Heesung asked you about Sunghoon. It was the first time, he had asked you about any other guy.

You could not bring yourself to ask him why he did that. You could only smile to yourself.

A sign of jealousy?

__________

Vote for the chapter please!