Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (1) |

Tan Gui suffers from severe apathy and tries to imitate a normal life, but due to severe obsessive-compulsive disorder and excessive realism, he always receives weird comments.
Until his world was invaded by the infinite game of the spirit world, familiar life scenes became a copy of the game. If he did not pass the level, he would die.

Tan Gui, who accurately stepped on the copy every time:...

Copy 1: Company

The old employees of the supernatural company are all ghosts, and they accidentally violated After joining the company, he was promoted to a five-star secretary and CEO with his ability as a king, and married President Bai Fumei.

Copy 2: Deserted mountain village

The deserted mountain village was too desolate and backward. After the ghost wedding, strange things happened frequently.

The reporter responsible for the interview took the lead. Marry the village chief's only son, pair up a man with a man, fundamentally solve the problem of singles' difficulty in getting married, and lead the whole village to become rich!

Copy 3: Xicheng High School

Xicheng High School negotiated to apply for a job as a teacher. He was promoted three times in a row. He was promoted from a cute assistant to the principal. With the support of the wife of Bai Fumei, the school director, he struck out hard and eliminated the bullying.

Copy 4: Paperweight Tour Group

When traveling, I encountered a shady tour group and accidentally turned into a paper man working part-time. I stayed in the paper town forever and returned from my honeymoon trip with my wife. I collected illegal activities and struck out against the evil forces.

Everyone is weird: ...please do it. Personally!

Tan Gui, who inexplicably gave an S-level clearance rating: I really like the dungeon. The ghosts here all speak very nicely. Not only does it solve the marriage problem that has troubled me for many years, but I can also fall in love at public expense. A new article with five-star reviews will be released at the end of June

...

New Year 3, January 15th, Shuguang Technology Park, Shuguang Building

Various stiletto heels and black leather shoes on the smooth marble floor were walking up and down the corridors and offices. Computer keyboards were clicking and printers were churning out documents. Some people were hiding in the bathroom to fish with pay, while others were in dedicated offices. He furrowed his brows and puffed out smoke.

As a cloud of gray fog shrouded the busy beings, the pause button was suddenly pressed for an instant, and people's expressions froze on their faces. It wasn't until a ball of blood dyed Dawn Technology's golden signboard a strange blood red that time began to flow again.

"Someone is playing hooligan!" "Damn it! Who the hell is burning me with cigarette butts!" "Stop crowding, I won't be able to breathe if you keep crowding me!" Hundreds of people were crowded into a narrow and winding corridor at the same time, and it was strange. The gray fog continued to extend deeper into the corridor, and the space continued to expand. People who were packed together like sardine cans kept escaping to open spaces by instinct.

Too many people suddenly appeared in the aisle, and it took a full three minutes to successfully evacuate. The people who had just been caught in the crowd breathed heavily, and it took them a long time to realize that they seemed to be in a strange place.

One side of the corridor is a wall, and the other side is transparent tempered glass. Through the somewhat gray glass windows, you can see the towering sky outside. Looking down from a high place is a scene that most people are familiar with. Streets There was a lot of traffic, and the crowd on the ground was only the size of ants.