| Forum Extra (6) |

A full seven years have passed since the Infinite Game appeared in the real world. One round is seven days, which is 365 rounds. As time goes by, the influence of the Infinite Game in the spiritual world on reality is getting deeper and deeper. Special Copy Competition Tower , and even occupied a piece of land in the center of District 1.

When the competition tower is not open, this tower serves as a transit area between the spirit world and reality. Special residents who have received approval will come to reality through the transit.

During these seven years, there have been tremendous changes in real life. In terms of laws, every year there will be a major adjustment to the laws related to the spiritual world.

Compared with seven years ago, the law has become much stricter. This kind of strictness does not mean that small things must be severely punished, but that previous crimes have been severely punished and even punished with death.

The voice of those who want to abolish the death penalty has completely disappeared, because everyone knows that death does not mean the end of life. If it is not dealt with in time, evil spirits will seek their lives, and more innocent people will be killed and injured.

Those who are unconscionable have also restrained themselves a lot, and if they do too many evil things, they may provoke the revenge of ghosts.

As the integration of the spiritual world and reality deepens, spiritual energy recovery has occurred in many places. Just because of the excessive use of spiritual games, these special situations are basically quickly controlled, and the lives of most people are still the same as before. Variety.

After retirement, the players mainly deal with the major events of spiritual world invasion, this kind of local weird personal feud. The administrators of these special offices always like to turn a blind eye and wait until the weird personal feud is over before making arrangements. Handled by dedicated personnel.

Players brought some props with special effects from the spirit world game, which greatly improved the detection rate. Some people's method of destroying evidence by physical means no longer works.

Of course, there are still many places in this world that cannot be illuminated by light, and sometimes justice always comes too late and cannot prevent tragedies from happening, but overall it is still stable and improving.

This change is also due to the efforts of the mysterious boss. The rules set by the spirit world game gradually encourage players to do good deeds instead of killing each other cruelly. Everyone has experienced so many dungeons, but this has never happened before. A copy of the confrontation in some survival games.

Seven years have passed, and the new entry rate for the Spirit World game has now been fixed at around 10 people. However, this does not mean that the mortality rate for the Spirit World game is 90. In fact, in each round of the Spirit World game, the mortality rate is only 1, and after that The reason why there are so many new players is because about 9 players will retire from the infinite game every time.

Of course, because it is easier for these retired players to enter, and with the development of the forum, the difficulty from entering the game to retiring is much lower than that of the original players, and the strength of the later players is also far less than that of the early players. There are also the selling prices and drop rates of various props. The prices of props below the blue level have dropped a lot. But with the purple tier, prices skyrocket.

Despite this, the players of the spirit world game no longer become a being that everyone fears, but become a delicacy-like existence.

Although the elimination rate of this game is there, on the one hand, the game selection is random, and you have to go if you choose it. On the other hand, the player's risk is high, but the benefits are also really high. Fortunately, the game cannot transfer qualifications so far, otherwise someone will definitely try their best to snatch those weak new players.